Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) (170 Views)

How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) by metinben(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2021
THE BUSINESS OF SELLING YOUR KNOWLEDGE ( what you know and can do so well)

Teaching thousands of people what you know can make you lot of money on a daily basis

As humans we are blessed with unique abilities and talents, and also skilled that we acquired has made us better. What you know another might need it to make that next move.

why not share it, in doing so you are helping a life and also you are making lot of money. you might be asking how can i teach millions what i know and make money of it

THE ANSWER IS HAVING AN E-BOOK OF YOUR OWN, a book created by you, to create an e-book in this age and time has been made more easy.

Like Mr Ebuka a young military officer, after joining the force and experiencing their way of life he wrote a book titled RESILENCE, if a military officer can tell his story you too can

Take that bold step today, create an e-book of your own, teach what you know and earn massively because you have a great product that the market really WANTS
Re: The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) by FabianE6789(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Yes! what a wonderful write up, information marketing is a gold mine, you can sell your brain and make a lot of money doing it. That is compile all your knowledge into a book or a set of videos.
Not a lot of people know this.
Re: The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) by Adeoye11(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
So which platform can those books then be sold?

I would have prefer idea selling.
Re: The Business Of Selling Your Knowledge ( What You Know And Can Do So Well) by jtwnz: 4:30am On Nov 30, 2021
THIS IS WHAT I KNOW AND CAN DO SO WELL , PLEASE THE GAME WON , NA BET9JA DCIDE TO ARK AM RED I SEE THE MONEY COLECT SHA.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND MAIL TO twoneway"gmail.com Money is Involve O.

(1) (Reply)

COPY THIS 1,2,3 Steps To 7-figure Income Export Business Model In 2022 / Gami Meta / Who Is A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.