Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Will Be Dashing Out Lots Of Freebies On My Birthday - EMG Record Label CEO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Will Be Dashing Out Lots Of Freebies On My Birthday - EMG Record Label CEO (312 Views)

Submits Demo – Get Accepted By Our Record Label Fast / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Dashing Out Lots Of Freebies On My Birthday - EMG Record Label CEO by Ganiz(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2021
I Will Be Dashing Out Lots Of Freebies On My Birthday - EMG Record Label CEO

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Evolution Music Group (EMG) record label, in person of Olawale Balogun will celebrate his birthday on the 9th of December, 2021 and he promises a lots of gifts to everyone.

You can be a beneficiary by following EMG record label:
@emgrecord,
@zaynbalogun and
@iwhizbalogun on instagram (IG).

Anyone can be a winner!

Tell a friend to tell a friend...

(1) (Reply)

The First Song You Played On Your Phone In New Year 2022 / Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) / Here Are The 10 Songs You Need To Play This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.