Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody (36631 Views)

NGX Group Names Temi Popoola As Gmd/CEO Designate, Chiemeka As Acting CEO Of NGX / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by BruncleZuma: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021
shopwiser:
I thought Evans has been sentenced to death by hanging...
That was Facebook misinformation
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Frank150: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Candidlady: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
I don't have any RIP to waste.

Where is Slawormiir?

nat 'erone is as jobles as you and me fam.. "Damnn! niggar got a life owtside nl"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Danjikanbauchi: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2021
And Hisbbah Terrorist organization are been paid by government.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by kripen(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
I don't have any RIP to waste.

Where is Slawormiir?

He is pursuing 'MAGA' you know Christmas is around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by blacknoir: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Jonah507(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2021
inoki247:
na so this case go drag till eternity....

Buh what if e no die alaye don dey abroad dem go jus use one dead body replace him cos nothing is impossible in diz country....

grin grin
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Sheikh gumi should be treated in the same language with Evans.They both kidnap for ransom.Sometimes,they kill their victims.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by bigcee(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:
Theres something about Evans the ordinary citizen dont know
What about him?

Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by KayCee92(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:

You guys and conspiracy eh grin
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Springboot: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Hmmmm. I pray he is really guilty ooo.

Criminals like you trying to justify the actions of other criminals. So with all the confessions during interviews and weapons retrieved from them, you tho slowpoke still think he might not be guilty, if you are into the same job, you will also be arrested one day.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

If guilty, then it's a good news ooo.

May all evil people see their end here and after death. Ritualists, looters, kidnappers, robbers all of them.

Well, he died peacefully.

Not much satisfaction is derived from such
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Patrioticman007(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2021
inoki247:

Buh what if e no die alaye don dey abroad dem go jus use one dead body replace him cos nothing is impossible in diz country....

Too much sense will not kill you, we need to see the live burning of the corpse.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by elmodee7(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Sentiments aside I have no pity for criminals, terrorist and kidnappers who die in prison if they are guilty for their crimes. If mazi kanu dies in prison I wouldn't be mov d on bit.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Springboot:

Criminals like you trying to justify the actions of other criminals. So with all the confessions during interviews and weapons retrieved from them, you tho slowpoke still think he might not be guilty, if you are into the same job, you will also be arrested one day.

You are a silly idiot and your prostitute mother didn't bring you up well. Well not her fault because your drunkard father was not there to help her.

Where did I justify his actions. I even rejoiced at his death and prayed death for actions of other common criminals. And you started insulting your self.

How will you conclude that someone is guilty when he has not been pronounced guilty in the law Court? Do you even know why we have the court of law? Have you read history of miscarried justice? Is it just his phone confession? Don't upset me you f.ool.

Like I said, if he is guilty to God be the glory.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by 007lss: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2021
inoki247:

you are right..... Even I don't think Boko Haram leader( Abubakar Shekau) they claim that they have killed is not true
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Nigeria and its troubles...... Abeg Make I just listen to my Dual lipa's"[i][COLD HEART]"
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Sion47: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

If guilty, then it's a good news ooo.

May all evil people see their end here and after death. Ritualists, looters, kidnappers, robbers all of them.

And if he isn't?
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Skillsnigeria: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by PavillionEnergy: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

nat 'erone is as jobles as you and me fam.. "Damnn! niggar got a life owtside nl"

We could make something out of our joblessness you know.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Jmichael1(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad news.

It hurts to know that this young man died in his prime while many others who have ruined our nation are flourishing even in old age.
May his gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.

Just like the robber who was crucified with Jesus, may he find mercy and may the angels be kind to him.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family at such a trying time.
The same Lord who gave him to you will bring a worthy replacement to your family.

it seem u hv not encounter arm robbers/kidnapers b4..
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by techWriter1: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Theres anything about Evans the ordinary citizenship havent tell
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Jmichael1(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
kripen:

He is pursuing 'MAGA' you know Christmas is around the corner.
i jst hope efcc never never use our"damm niggar"take shine.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Agugbadin: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Let them just kill Evans and close this case. He does not deserve to live or mercy.
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by Btruth: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Sabadon:
please tell me
Re: Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody by emonis88: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
This guy don escape judgement by man through death. The other judgement, no human can escape that , even the police weh catch am sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.