Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Praying For Ourselves This Day Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Ourselves This Day Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (147 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Ourselves This Day Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
May the God of all mercy and grace continue to manifest His mercy, grace, love, salvation, miracles, healing, righteousness, holiness protection and provisions upon every one of us as we go about our righteous-engagements this day(29-11-2021) much more than we can pray, think or imagine in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Praying For Ourselves This Day Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jeremiah 51:19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for He is the former/maker/creator/originator of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name. 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 51:21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 51:22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 51:23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 51:24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD. 51:25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. 51:26 And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the LORD.

(1) (Reply)

Why Self-righteousness Is Wrong? / December 2021 Prophetic Prayer / "Thou Hast Made Summer And Winter."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.