Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Prophetess, Who Claimed To Have Been To Heaven And Hell Denies And Make U-turn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophetess, Who Claimed To Have Been To Heaven And Hell Denies And Make U-turn (206 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess, Who Claimed To Have Been To Heaven And Hell Denies And Make U-turn by Ghot: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
YAWABASE Reports that the Nigerian Prophetess, who claimed to have been to heaven and hell has withdrawn on her word  as she declares that the information was a blatant lie.

This is coming days after the video of the preacher made waves across the internet space over her claims of seeing people being tortured in hell.

Retracting her claims, the prophetess stated to her congregation that the claim was not true; a lie which she made up.

“I told the church of Christ that I died and went to heaven and hell, that I saw the Lord Jesus Christ, Abraham, Mary and many others.

SEE MORE: https://yawabase.com/2021/11/29/nigerian-prophetess-who-claimed-to-have-been-to-heaven-and-hell-denies-and-make-u-turn/

Re: Prophetess, Who Claimed To Have Been To Heaven And Hell Denies And Make U-turn by Nukilia: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chai! What a person!

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Tornadoes Latest Victim: Devastating Heartbroken Parents Reveals This 2-M / Truck Drivers Boycott Colorado After A Driver Was Given A 110-year Sentence / Pos Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.