Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,841 members, 7,876,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Facebook Trick You Didn't Know Exists; Save Yourself Headache. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Trick You Didn't Know Exists; Save Yourself Headache. (240 Views)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Why Dangote’s Failed Paste Factory Should Give Buhari More Headache Than Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Trick You Didn't Know Exists; Save Yourself Headache. by Godsonpen1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
PREAMBLE:

If you've come in here, YOU'RE IN TO SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW; Something about Facebook you didn't know exists; and you can't find it anywhere on Facebook itself, EXCEPT I reveal it to you.

First, could you remember what happened to Facebook recently?

IT GOT SHUTDOWN; this wasn't the fault of the moderators and admins. But as a result of the limitations on technology, right?

So, you can believe in the Facebook Developer, admins and moderators. But, I bet you, you can't trust technology at all. AND THIS LIMITATIONS HAS GOT ME DEEP INSIGHT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN that made me have to learn some wonderful tricks you can use on Facebook while dealing with uncertainties of technical and technological limitations.

THE MAIN BUSINESS;

First, let me tell you a story. Early this year 2021, I predicted in a book that Facebook can't give you all you'd need as a user, especially IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK THAT IS BASICALLY FOR BUSINESS

Why?

Because it could be shutdown or taken unaware by some technical issues; and then, what happens to your beautiful posts and business platform on Facebook?

You have to NOTE that, I didn't say this out of grudges nor for an evil expectation or prediction against the social platform. In fact, I've loved the platform because it gives about 2.9 billion people on Earth the near free privilege to reach millions of others for business especially.

So how could I wish it evil? I love good things.

But, I perceived that one day, something could go wrong over the internet; even the Google search engine and its free storage unit you use aren't as safe as you think.

That's not all

Something happened to my Facebook account recently; and I didn't believe it could happen to it because, as an intentional Facebook (digital) consultant, smart about the work, it shouldn't happen to my account, seriously.

What happened is, my million dollar worth of Facebook account was hacked - DON'T SAY IT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T BACK IT UP, or I DIDN'T DO THE USUAL TWO-WAY VERIFICATION.

I did all those; but I tell you, my Facebook account is a honey in the mouth, and since 2 years, hackers tried hacking it, but they couldn't. But, they succeeded just recently, and all my saved items are gone.

My powerful business items, career and capacity development articles, lead posts and business copy; all gone.

Well, beware if your Facebook is a business place for you, anything can happen to it.

And, whether or not you've verified your account, it's still not safe to an extent. So I wouldn't want what happened to my Facebook account to happen to yours, or at least someone dear to you.

YOU HAVE TO ALSO KNOW THAT HACKERS STEP UP DAILY in their fraudulent acts. So this is what you wouldn't want to miss.

Nevertheless, I have a friendly trick that can save you from this!

The SECRET IS; HOW TO TURN YOUR FACEBOOK POSTS INTO A REAL BOOK.

- When I wrote this book early this year, many people loved it; they liked its idea, they bought it in their numbers, but didn't know how magical it could be until what happened to Facebook happened.
I wanted to share everything here, but it won't be fair like that - long piece. And, moreover, it's not everyone that would be needing this. So if you want to have this powerful insight, all in a platter of gold, text me on Whatsapp; let me guide you, talk to you one-on-one and also give you the material that can help you get equipped

- 08062118960 Whatsapp Only.

Nice speaking to you.
See you soon

©Onyeuche Godson C

(1) (Reply)

Africa Biggest Sea Food Market / New Haulage Job Brief / Get Your USA Whatsapp Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.