Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? (238 Views)

How To Get Rich For Life - Foolish And Ambitious? / 5 Reasons Why School May Never Make You Rich (for Entrepreneurs) / Get Rich For Sure With Divlaswealths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by aloma007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi fellas,
I would like to ask of your different opinions on the topic above.
Someone's in need of options

Thanks
Re: How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by Bigredmachine: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go and meet him na
Re: How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by Sambai65(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Work smart
Re: How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by bakesntakes(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Carry yourself with high esteem and erase that mentality of coming from a poor background.

Just be confident, express yourself well and prove your point

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by longetivity(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
The same way you approach ladies for a romantic relationship with optimism and hope
Re: How Can A Poor Man With Poor Background Meets The Rich For Idea Presentation ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
aloma007:
Hi fellas,
I would like to ask of your different opinions on the topic above.
Someone's in need of options

Thanks

the fact that you believe that you should present your idea to only the rich, is the reason why you would always fail... there are many people who can help you out there, stop focussing on the rich, and instead focus on putting the word out about the great product/idea you got ... in due time, the right person will come your way (whether rich or poor)

your life status is irrelevant to the issue, so long as the idea/product is great!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On This Day, Exxonmobil Was Formally Founded / Help! I Need To Recover My Money From A POS Merchant. / Cashmere Fabrics For Men 2k/4yards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.