Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up (472 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Thi Lo Su Waterfall: Thailand’s Largest Waterfall / Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw / Looking For Someone From MSU, Springfield, MO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by LiberatedGirl: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Went to Ogun State the ," Mythical" State and " Head Quarters " of Witch Craft in the South West. A client has moved to Ogun State where she is the MD of a Bank, so I go to supply her the latest Clothes. I did not see the burnt tanker I was in Abeokuta. Normally she gives me transport money and I hire a Cab that costs me N14,000 to and Fro which is a massive rebate. Since I've been screaming about saving money on Nairaland I decided to save the cab fare by taking public transport. I was extremely nervous after you hear so many tales of accidents on the road so I did as much safety calculation as u could. I boarded a Toyota Previa which is aerodynamic and better suited for speed than a " Kombi" bus. It cost me just N1,500 from Berger to Kuto Garage. At Kuto garage a taxi man said he would charge me N1,000 to my destination, I shook my head and walked on with my heavy bag of clothes, Got to Kuto Garage and stood for 15 minutes trying to hail a cab and no one was going in that direction. It was OKADA time called okadas and the third okada agreed to take me for N300 I was so over joyed I did not haggle. So I spent a total of N 1,950 that includes the Okada I took from Ojodu to Berger to get the boss. It went well my client bought a few items. Time to go back was cheap N200 to Kuto Garage, from Kuto to Berger was N1,500. At Berger I got down at the express and had just 200 meters to get to Berger proper an Okada said he will take N200 for a 200 meters journey I look at him as if he was crazy since i spent N200 on a 4 kilometers journey in Abeokuta. I braced myself and carried my bag " Liberated Girl Must Go ". So in all I saved like N10,000 on transport. Public Transport is my new way of Travel to Abeokuta. And I will ask my client to pay N14,000 like she has always done. I don't know why I was scared to go by public transport, I always saw Accidents in my mind or someone would kidnap me and use me for rituals.

COMMENTS

666 AntiWomen : " Lagos Olosho go meet her Aristo come form na business she de do. Interstate Ashewo. ASHI "

I Hate Women13 : " Na so all these Lagos Girls just dey Waka up and down dey use their Yansh beta their Life"

WomenAreNonsense22 : "Bloody Cock sucker and Baby making machine is pretending she is into business . To dey open leg Na her real business.

1 Like

Re: Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by Negroid001(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Welcome. You do well.
Transport in lagos is outrageous. We're used to it. It's only when we go beyond the borders we realise we're being ripped. Na lagos economy sha, e dey boom.

One time like that i travelled to ibadan and boarded a cab from challenge, omo if you see distance, i kept on asking the man are we there yet? When we finally got there, i gave him a 200 naira note and started walking away, the old man called me back and said I've forgotten my change, he gave me 150 naira as change. I screamed in my mind like WTF! Lagos here especially admiralty way lekki, ordinary to reach end of street na 200 naira, wetin i fit trek, chai!

1 Like

Re: Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by aycapri(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by LiberatedGirl: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Negroid001 post=108062905]Welcome. You do well.
Transport in lagos is outrageous. We're used to it. It's only when we go beyond the borders we realise we're being ripped. Na lagos economy sha, e dey boom.

One time like that i travelled to ibadan and boarded a cab from challenge, omo if you see distance, i kept on asking the man are we there yet? When we finally got there, i gave him a 200 naira note and started walking away, the old man called me back and said I've forgotten my change, he gave me 150 naira as change. I screamed in my mind like WTF! Lagos here especially admiralty way lekki, ordinary to reach end of street na 200 naira, wetin i fit trek, chai!

You're right I saw it Live today. There was a time I took a cab in Abeokuta for N200 and the distance was Like Yaba to Ikeja and there was just 2 passengers in the car. In Lagos it would be 4 Passengers and N500 each. Lagos Na Scam. "Lagos" wants to Presido Naija I fear for Nigeria
Re: Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by LiberatedGirl: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Negroid001:
Welcome. You do well.

Lagos Don Spoil

1 Like

Re: Mo Ti Lo Ogun, Mo Ti Jazz Up by Negroid001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Lagos Don Spoil
Gaan!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

City Tour Of Canada / My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja / Travel Guide From Enugu To Ikom With PMT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.