Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,240 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message (45461 Views)

Do You Need Sample For Federal Government Survival Fund Payroll? / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / Apply For Federal Government Survival Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Jimasun00: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aye mr jerry maa baje ni
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
You don't even need to come and ask people here. It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by nedekid: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
So fgn out of the blues give you "survival" funds come say make you contact one "Mr jerry" to collect the owo?
I just de look you ohh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by greggng: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na this type dey supply scammers all her ATM info ...is important to be street wise

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by lalax(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na u get time dey answer dis olodo.person wey yahoo boys go use him "Funds survive".. grin

Iceman2017:
Scammers

Did you apply or fill any form?
How did they manage to pick you as one of the lucky oersons.?

These and more are the questions you suppose to ask yourself.

Scammers develop so many tactics.

I just can't fathom how this generation think. Somebody will just sit down and be planning on how to defraud people.
Looking for means to take away people hard earn money without remorse.

We should stop waiting for karma to deal with these guys rather we need to burn them alive.

All their efforts and sacrifices are on how to make others lose what they suffered for. And the way young boys are into this. I pity our future generation.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Moscodee1990(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Confirmed Scam
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by obanioluorun: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cheap scam, low and poor presentation with childish write up, imagine call Mr jerrcan.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Iliveforever(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Cheap scam.

I trail the number of the said Mr Jerry. It belongs to Nairaland chief zombie, the vulture griller

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Wannabenz: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
If buhari government give you pin,I go round am up to 100k. The worst government since this country originated. Blood sucking demons. Every tin don cost, killings everywhere, corruption on a high note, borrowing money from all angles available. even pure water price don tripple up. Compare the price of things when this evil people took over to the price of things now.

Yeye negative #change and some people are still rooting for that short occultic pastor to take over from his master in 2023.

Yar'adua came and reduced 10naira from fuel price,this evil people protested when fuel was 87 under the previous government but shortly after they were voted in...they doubled the fuel price from 87 to 145,things became hard for it citizens,the most clueless government filled with liars. Even the North dey hear am pass. Imagine if things was this bad under GEJ and how this people would've reacted. And now they're clamouring for a shady old uncle wey suppose retire from active politics to come be president.

One governor like that said he'll relocate to the USA after his tenure. Lol. And we still have looting governors still ruling thier States. Be it North,West, East and South NIGERIA HAS FAILED IT PEOPLE.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Cheap scam.

I trail the number of the said Mr Jerry. It belongs to Nairaland chief zombie, the vulture griller
grin
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
It's scam
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
ok

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Indelibleage: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
When was that and what was his offense?
Bastard1stborn:
slawormiir has been arrested by EFCC sad
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Gkemz: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
I searched the number on truecaller and it returned 'Scammer survival fund'

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by francis2565(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Scammer scammo even from truly caller you will know the sender is a scammer
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Longman8: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you have applied then it obvious the 80k is suppose to come as a credit alert and not as a message. Nna Tuwama!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by tellwisdom: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Op, are you dying, that you are looking for survival fund?? Mpko shi! Mpko shi!
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Burgerlomo: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2021
oloko1859:
Egungun be careful

Nah express you dey go in Papa Tosibe's voice grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
slawormiir has been arrested by EFCC sad

Really??
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by sencekompis: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Naa 2 chances u enter continue
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by ddeola: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Boyz will always be creative in d bad way. God have mercy on Naija o. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by Moventist: 2:09am On Nov 30, 2021
I received 30k Three times from the FG around may. My brother registered by name when they came to Jos because I work in PH. Someone will call you for an interview verifying the type of work you do and information about your account initially given if is correct.

That's how I received 90k

I also received same message on my WhatsApp few days okay , I didn't border to reply because I know is scam

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by stolaonipekun: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Allaye Japa..run faster
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:32am On Nov 30, 2021
You are a certified fool if at this stage you don't know that it is a scam. Mumu man.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Read the grammar in the message. It's full of grammatical errors. Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message by ThugBoy(m): 2:41am On Nov 30, 2021
For Buhari Regime money matter na Aboki/Fulani nai him dey put for that position Aboki dey bear English name like Jerry?, so Mr Jerry na scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.