Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) (24636 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Pay 10k to area boys so they can teach her a lesson and then change school for your nephew.

Two wrongs do no make a right. Might not be intentional, to be a teacher and be patient no easy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by afoife: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
ekineme:
Sometimes we ought to let go and call it Mercy.

What the teacher did was wrong, But I do suggest the mother go to the school and have a chat with the teacher, thereby letting him know the implication of his action if she should take it up legally.

The outcome of the visit will determine her next line of action.
If the teacher is remorseful enough I think he deserve a chance to redeem himself, his action might not really be his personality especially where they have been no record of such or similar scenario before this incident.

Getting the teacher sacked, imprisoned and made to pay for dentist bill to serve as deterrent for others sometimes has adverse effects of producing carefree teachers and dull pupils.

Mercy in this scenario get the message passed with better results for all parties involved.
Let your aunt call it Mercy ( that is Incase the teacher show remorse and own up to his actions when she confronts him else legal action is justified)

Honestly I must say, I have never read such a reasonable write up in a long time. I had a personal experience once. I was teaching in a school then, on that faithful afternoon I was drinking water from an old mug cup, I didn't know the cup was weak probably from thermal heat it had been exposed to overtime, I wanted to wave at one of my students to come over holding the cup in my have all I saw was the cup body flew over my shoulder while the holder was in my hand and the body hit a girl in the face cutting her deep around the eye brow. But my principal then stood by me and everything was settled.

Sometimes it could be mistake. Please pardon the poor teacher, call her to order personally and see he becomes your child's guardian angel having taking correction and mending his ways. Please
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
If na my nephew I swear I go beat that teacher black and blue after my nephew papa go done already beat the teacher … never hurt the younger ones they don’t know what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Divinefavour1: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op, the deed has been done.

Try reaching out to the teacher in question in a polite manner.

Don't try to escalate the matter because it might not end well with the school's reputation especially if there's a massive widthrawal of pupils.

If possible, let go the matter and withdraw your ward if you must do that.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Effybaba(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Let us be guided before taking actions. Was the act intentionally done? Did the teacher intentionally hit his head against the table or it was head collision? Think we'll before you act.

Mercychen

post=108072673:

I Cant Take This! Please Who Are The Right Authorities To Report This Case photo

I'm not happy. I've been trying to overlook what happened today but the more I remember it, the more I feel sorry for my innocent nephew who was physically and brutally abused by his teacher today.

I finished from my school today and decided to check on them.
I got home and found the door still locked. So I called and my sis said she went to pick her children from school.

As I sat at the staircase to wait, My nephew climbed up the stairs and said he has something to tell me. He said his teacher removed his tooth. As he was still trying to explain how it happened, the Mom climbed up and took over.

When she got to school, the teachers blocked her at the gate and told her her sons teeth was shaking and fell off. She said she was surprised because she was the one who brushed his teeth this morning and non of his teeth was shaking. she just believed them and picked her children.

On their way home. The son now told her to promise him not to ask his teacher what he's about to tell her and she crossed her heart.

The boy told her that he submmited his exam script to his teacher. The teacher went through his script and told him to rewrite somethings correctly. As he bent and was writing on the teachers table ( maybe he wrote it wrongly again) the teacher now hit his head on the table and his front tooth flew out. He said she quickly rushed him out as blood was gushing out and washed him up.
He said that the other teachers saw all that Happened and now tried to cover up.

He also said, the teacher threatened him that if he tells his Mom what happened, he'll meet her in school tomorrow.... That was why he begged his Mom not to ask his teacher.

I told the Mom to go there with the police tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's within their jurisdiction to handle such cases. So I want to know the right authority to report this dastardly act .

My 5 year old nephew must get justice. See how she disfigured his upper front dentition.

I need contacts to the right agency, please.

Pics of his teeth before and after the harm.

Couldn't get his personal pics where he smiled opening his teeth. So had to use their group pics to show what his dentition looked like before the abuse.

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Arrange mopol to carry her and the teachers covering for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Divinefavour1:
Op, the deed has been done.

Try reaching out to the teacher in question in a polite manner.

[s]Don't try to escalate the matter because it might not end well with the school's reputation especially if there's a massive widthrawal of pupils.[/s]

If possible, let go the matter and withdraw your ward if you must do that.

Are you normal? If OP could locate you I will encourage OP to lock you up with those daughters of bitches called teachers. To shut down that school and also shut down where you work and if your bf or gf is working to shut their place of work down too. Infact to trace your parents and shut down their businesses and freeze their assets for that stupid comment you made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Moji12(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
coolh3ad:

Did you read the post at all?.
no
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Moji12:
no

I thought as much....
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by haconjy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
God will help teachers ooo...

Seriously, sometimes I saw so many stupidcious parents and the way they handle things.

Your son gave you food and you digested it without better and concrete source.

As a teacher, many parents comes to fight teacher and at the end they will be the one begging teachers, why? Because they discovered their child fed them with lies.

Well, I just pray you can teach your children yourself.

And if not Nigeria, how many of you can look at the teachers face?
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Moji12(f): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
coolh3ad:

I thought as much....
grin
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Stanfeelings: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
REPORT TO POLICE, PETITION MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OR SEMB OR UBE, ANYONE OVERSEEING THAT LEVEL AND THEN LOCATE ANY HUMAN RIGHTS. IF U HAVE A FRIENDLY LAWYER, ASK FOR ADVICE ALSO
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
You know kids this days break their teeth by 5 or 4 considering the food they eats this days and more teeths comes afterwards
My suggestion is that what if the teeth has already been shaking and trying to fall off, and she hits the boy's head and it's fell off

Thats my thinking, because I don't see reasons why a teacher who intentionally called a child to rewrite the exams he didn't do well and purposefully break his teeth by hitting his head
What If he was playing when he was supposed to rewrite his exams and the teacher hit him
The issue of the teacher telling him not to tell the boy's mum is wrong
I know she was afraid of what the mom might do if the issue is being reported to the school authority

All in all, the mum should call the teacher to sort the issue out
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
dettolgel:

You may be right and I may be wrong I don't know this person just saying based on what I read.

You are a wicked person.... it is always very easy to spot a fool that has donated hos or her children to the water closet .. so what do i expect from a fool like you....
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Spartachico007(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
My son was slapped for no reason,he was 5yrs too then and the teacher five fingers stucked to his cheek for hours,I went back to the school and next day the teacher was served with suspension letter ,other school teachers and some parents had to start pleading on her behalf so she won’t loose her job ... them sign under taking oo ... take it to the police or call the school authorities
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by fav4real: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na open teeth na
Some people pay plenty money to do open teeth
Them give am free
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
I Cant Take This! Please Who Are The Right Authorities To Report This Case photo

I'm not happy. I've been trying to overlook what happened today but the more I remember it, the more I feel sorry for my innocent nephew who was physically and brutally abused by his teacher today.

I finished from my school today and decided to check on them.
I got home and found the door still locked. So I called and my sis said she went to pick her children from school.

As I sat at the staircase to wait, My nephew climbed up the stairs and said he has something to tell me. He said his teacher removed his tooth. As he was still trying to explain how it happened, the Mom climbed up and took over.

When she got to school, the teachers blocked her at the gate and told her her sons teeth was shaking and fell off. She said she was surprised because she was the one who brushed his teeth this morning and non of his teeth was shaking. she just believed them and picked her children.

On their way home. The son now told her to promise him not to ask his teacher what he's about to tell her and she crossed her heart.

The boy told her that he submmited his exam script to his teacher. The teacher went through his script and told him to rewrite somethings correctly. As he bent and was writing on the teachers table ( maybe he wrote it wrongly again) the teacher now hit his head on the table and his front tooth flew out. He said she quickly rushed him out as blood was gushing out and washed him up.
He said that the other teachers saw all that Happened and now tried to cover up.

He also said, the teacher threatened him that if he tells his Mom what happened, he'll meet her in school tomorrow.... That was why he begged his Mom not to ask his teacher.

I told the Mom to go there with the police tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's within their jurisdiction to handle such cases. So I want to know the right authority to report this dastardly act .

My 5 year old nephew must get justice. See how she disfigured his upper front dentition.

I need contacts to the right agency, please.

Pics of his teeth before and after the harm.

Couldn't get his personal pics where he smiled opening his teeth. So had to use their group pics to show what his dentition looked like before the abuse.

These school owners and teachers will never learn.

This is my advisement:

First get a lawyer to write a strongly worded letter to the school, seek for investigation and make claims.

Second, take the child to a children hospital or to a dentist. Let the dentist determine if the teeth was forcefully removed. If your kid is telling the truth, you will have a medical report to back your claim.

Third,write a petition to the Commissioner of police and have them investigate the criminal aspect of battery.

Forth, this is the juice of the case. Let your lawyer file a civil suit against the school and the teacher in person. Claim special, punitive and general damages. If the school will close down to pay the damages, let it close down.

I rise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
bong4:

Do the parents of the school have a whatsapp. You can start by posting this complaints there including the marks on the boy's neck and all his mother faced when she tried addressing the issue. If that is not possible then take up the case with ministry's contact that was posted earlier. I think this so called teachers pouring out their frustrations on children has done more harm than good and should be arrested immediately. I am even more pained that a 5 years old boy is made to go through this trauma. To think that the school is even conniving to cover it up is more sickening.

litigator:

These school owners and teachers will never learn.

This is my advisement:

First get a lawyer to write a strongly worded letter to the school, seek for investigation and make claims.

Second, take the child to a children hospital or to a dentist. Let the dentist determine if the teeth was forcefully removed. If your kid is telling the truth, you will have a medical report to back your claim.

Third,write a petition to the Commissioner of police and have them investigate the criminal aspect of battery.

Forth, this is the juice of the case. Let your lawyer file a civil suit against the school and the teacher in person. Claim special, punitive and general damages. If the school will close down to pay the damages, let it close down.

I rise.

Thanks guys she's taken him first to the hospital to get doctors report then from there the police.

Lokojatoofar:

Are you normal? If OP could locate you I will encourage OP to lock you up with those daughters of bitches called teachers. To shut down that school and also shut down where you work and if your bf or gf is working to shut their place of work down too. Infact to trace your parents and shut down their businesses and freeze their assets for that stupid comment you made
Thanks for replying him. When they do it to his son, I hope he'll have the same thing to say.
God bless you, lokojatoofar.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
mariovito:
For me personally, I think some matters do not require dogon turenci, no long yarning. Sometimes, it's okay to take the laws in ones hand, albeit with moderation. If I were in your shoes, I'll pick that teacher out, whether on the school premises or else where and mess him/her up. Worst case scenario, the authorities get involved, maybe the school authority or Police. By the time both side to the story is weighed, na peace talk go end am. Sometimes you got to roll up your sleeves and handle some fuxkups personally because na you know as e pain you rish.

STRAIGHT UP ! NO BS !
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly, because he said she threatened him.

I was there and my sister tried calling the owner of the school but she refused to pick. She called some of the teachers, they all refused to pick.

So they all knew what they did...na just to arrange OP MENSA to go pick up the owner of the school and the teacher !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
nairaman66:

Please take a good look at his upper lips, you will see abrasions there just opposite to where his teeth was. He was pushed against something while his mouth was closed, hence the reason the teeth gave way and the abrasions are on his upper lips.

The OP’s account is correct! We all should try to look outside the box all the time when little details are available to us. Cheers

God bless you. I wonder why some are saying the tooth was already shaking.

The mother told me this morning that the boys mouth is now swollen and he was running temperature this morning.
So she said she would take him to the hospital first.

His tooth was not shaking. I know my nephew, he would have been announcing it and pulling on it. Mtchew!

2016easy2017:
In as much as I don't like parents fight teachers on behalf of their students, this goes beyond that. He was too violent.
Get a lawyer and take the case up . He's wronged the state and the parents seperated.
He or she must have been doing such. Don't allow your child to attend the school again.
The boy needs to protection now. likewise his fellow students. Plz don't let them down.
You'll see more would be revealed

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Hkff: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Oizee:
this is exactly what I'm saying, he came back home with a scar on his neck before and his mother did nothing, it's not good to be cool for all those frustrated teachers....I'm really pained right now bcuz I have exactly his age here, imagine dis was done to him.
I'm very calm but, when it comes to my kids, every one knows that I'm a mad person.
May u find the best legal solution that will torment that violent and frustrated teacher and his cohorts for the rest of their lives......
Oh my goodness! And to think d poor baby was threatened. What they did is horrible, but it would be more horrible if una end up accepting their ABEG.

My dear, the mom just told me about the mark yesterday. I wonder why she's been keeping quiet.

Let me call her now and know how far because she told me she was going to get a doctor's report this morning as the boy came down with high body temperature and his whole mouth has swollen.

Thank you, dear.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
bigfather:

So they all knew what they did...na just to arrange OP MENSA to go pick up the owner of the school and the teacher !

They all knew. Even the proprietress because my nephew said when the teacher took him to report what happened to the proprietress, the madam was saying.. " why now" why now". That's how he narrated it. as a child in pains he may not really understand the discussion they had in details.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by dettolgel: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKsoul2:
You are a wicked person.... it is always very easy to spot a fool that has donated hos or her children to the water closet .. so what do i expect from a fool like you....

Ode I know you insult and beat your useless parents at home. I am neither your useless good for nothing father nor your idiotic ashawo mother that you insult anyone.

If you want to dance naked in the market look elsewhere ooh or better still you can go home and insult your worthless parents as usual.

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Digmygold: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
mariovito:
For me personally, I think some matters do not require dogon turenci, no long yarning. Sometimes, it's okay to take the laws in ones hand, albeit with moderation. If I were in your shoes, I'll pick that teacher out, whether on the school premises or else where and mess him/her up. Worst case scenario, the authorities get involved, maybe the school authority or Police. By the time both side to the story is weighed, na peace talk go end am. Sometimes you got to roll up your sleeves and handle some fuxkups personally because na you know as e pain you rish.

There's a jail term for assault. Be guided and be wise.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Huzormah(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
I hardly comment on issues here but I can't let this slide.

I have experienced first hand the brutality of teachers and I have seen how fatal and near fatal it was.

I had a friend those days when I was still in lagos, orile to be precise and he lost his brother to the hands of demonic teacher - a teacher killing a child of about 5years by hitting him on the head with a wooden stool. My economics teacher - who was almost blind, almost killed my classmate by trying to drive his head through a concrete pillar, save for the timely intervention of our vice principal, I schooled in coker mind you.

Some teachers are worst than the devil, so this is why am heartbroken about this atrocious and sordid act. Taking out their frustration on a 5year kid!! Please do not let this slide! Report the school and the teacher to the appropriate authorities - you should have named the school since they are complicit and trying to sweep the matter under the carpet. If the authorities fail to act, you can always fight poison with poison by involving hoodlums to deal with the mofo.

Please don't fail to update us on the outcome.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
dettolgel:

Ode I know you insult and beat your useless parents at home. I am neither your useless good for nothing father nor your idiotic ashawo mother that you insult anyone.

If you want to dance naked in the market look elsewhere ooh or better still you can go home and insult your worthless parents as usual.
E pain am..... Goat..... Your stupidity is amusing to you....
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Ylink4sure: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
I feel you bro!
As a father, I'm very upset right here

Mercychen:

I really understand what you are getting at cos I initially told my sis to just go there and place a judgement on her and leave but after a while, when I remembered the whole scenario, my head just sparked because what if it was his nose or forehead that hit the table or worst still, what if he had died? Hm.. I just cant take it anymore.

This is not the first time. The boy still has a dark mark on his neck from the flogging she gave him. Now this. Each time I remember it, my heart just goes out to this boy because hes my twins son. He's just like my own son.

You won't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by dettolgel: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKsoul2:
E pain am..... Goat..... Your stupidity is amusing to you....

Hahaha. Your mama na goat that is why it is only a goat like your father that can impregnant her grin. I pity that your LovePeddler of a mother. grin. Like I said you can go home and continue insulting the senseless LovePeddler that gave birth you grin
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
A 5yrs old looses a tooth that will grow new sets when he turns 7.

If you are not satisfied you can go call DSS sef.

Nonsense.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by hobyner(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
What's the name of the school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeffrey Jude, Babawale Oludare Emmanuel, Roy-Layinde Bosun, UNILAG Best Students / Elizabeth Kperrun ZenAfri, Mobile App Developer Featured On BBC / Federal Polytechnic Oko Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.