Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? (393 Views)

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Nigeria @59: Read The First Article That Proposed The Name Nigeria By Flora Shaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by chatinent: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
I saw this picture on a status. Some comments made by Flora Shaw.

What's your say?

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by Abohboy: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
That's all lies I don't understand what you think you will gain from spreading these lies this is clear attempt at causing ethnic division, you know very well that all three of those quotes were made by a random Nigerian trying to spread hate

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by SmartPolician: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent

Give us the details of your source so we can independently verify it. How can a first lady describe her people in such words? undecided If true, then she must have been a first lady from the pit of hell.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by Asgard73: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2021
No need of verification... every nigeri knows the big tribes strength and weakness.

She’s so right.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2021
How can a British woman who is very accomplished and cultured be blowing grammar the way this propagandist butchered the English language in the 3rd paragraph of that excerpt? How is being moral considered a negative trait.

Anyways, this is a a waste of time because we all know the people responsible for always being obsessed with westerners. They are selling gala and pure water on our highways and busy streets as we speak, getting their brains fried on meth .

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This From Flora Shaw? by Christistruth00: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Abohboy:
That's all lies I don't understand what you think you will gain from spreading these lies this is clear attempt at causing ethnic division, you know very well that all three of those quotes were made by a random Nigerian trying to spread hate

Thank you

I spent so much time searching for the Source of that Quotation but didn’t find anything

Instead I found where Lugard was praising the Valour,Discipline and Martial abilities of the Yoruba Soldiers

He recruited so many of them as fighters which he used to Subdue the Northern Emirates including

Sokoto and Kano

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Maxwell Odum, MBA Investment CEO, Wanted Over ‘n213bn Fraud’ / Who Really Can Meet This Job Requirements? / Does Ipob And Biafran Separatists Know The Requirements For Getting A Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.