Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,395 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Diet For Legends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diet For Legends (212 Views)

Diet For Legends / Diet For Legends ( DFL) / Diet For Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diet For Legends by Osashalom: 2:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Diet for Legends (DFL)
Legends of Faith Ministry Worldwide
Daily Devotional By Pst Shalom Enehikhare
Date. 30th Nov, 2021.
Topic. The power of Thanksgiving.
Text. Luke 17. 17-19 (Luke.17.17 - Jesus asked, "Didn't I heal ten men? Where are the other nine?
Luke.17.18 - Does only this foreigner return to give glory to God?"
Luke.17.19 - And Jesus said to the man, "Stand up and go. Your faith has made you well."wink.
Note the following;
1. Jesus healed ten leprous men but only one came to say thank you God. The remaining nine didn't see the need to thank God. Many are still like that till today. They don't see any reason to thank God no matter what good God does for them. All they see is complain. If you will enjoy dominion, be grateful.
2. Jesus said the one that came to thank God was a stranger (Samaritan). You see in my estimation, the rest have be come too familiar with the matter that they see no reason to thank God. Even today some folks are like that. They have become so familiar with church that thanking God is not meaningful to them again. So of them run when it comes to Thanksgiving. What a deafening ignorance. Some will even say; God if you do this or that for me, I will thank you with this and that. But as soon as God does it, they will start negotiating their Thanksgiving again afresh. That is how some are stuck halfway in life and destiny. No one can outsmart God.
3. Jesus said to the stranger who came to give thanks, your faith has made thee whole. So Thanksgiving is an act of Faith. It takes faith to thank God with treasure and not trash. Only the faithful can thank God properly and sacrificially.
Lastly notice that the other nine were cleansed but this man that came to thank God was made whole, that is Dominion. Be grateful and thankful.
Special focus: Don't joke with Thanksgiving if you want to go far in life.
Prayer. As I show my gratitude to you oh Lord, let me enjoy wholeness and Dominion in my life and destiny in Jesus name amen.
*Memorial 2021 starts tomorrow. Tomorrow 6am. First day with Jesus, 4.30pm day1 of MEMORIAL. Theme is Joy like a River. Pls you are invited.* Venue is 115, street 2, Oregbeni Estate Ikpoba Hill Benin City.
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Of Everything Is A Disease, Only The Grace Of God Can Never Be Enough. / Full List Of Invited Artistes For Pat Uwaje's Delta Yadah 2021 | Details / With God There Is No Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.