Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1132046 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ib22003(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi everyone. I sell PayPal. 295/$. Call or WhatsApp +917702546104
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2016
kennyman2000:
UPDATE: $5000 available for china western union transfer. rate is #326. Our rate is better than bank rate. No commission. No charges. Reciever gets exact amount sent.

Call/whatsapp: 08108009824.

Abeg, no contact me to tell me story ooooo
serious people only.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ruffhandu: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
I have about $1,600 to sell in Aba/Ph, Thurs/fri
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2016
$800 Paypal funds for Sale

Rate 290
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
justi4jesu:
$800 Paypal funds for Sale

Rate 290

I can see 250 on your siggy, what's the difference?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2016
I smell something

PaySolutions:
$6500 available for sale cash at N285 per dollar.

Looking for a buyer who can buy the whole funds and not interested in selling $100 in bits.

Email me on: annie.bisou@yahoo.co.uk

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
modath:

I can see 250 on your siggy, what's the difference?

Let my signature not deceive you biko. That's not for paypal funds.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PaySolutions: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for spotting the sincerity in our business, transparency is one of our responsibilities towards our customers.

Our customers can see how much we buy and how much we sell.

Keep the orders coming and we will keep delivering excellent services.

Bookiemart01:
I smell something

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I smell something

Does it smell like Yam pottage because thats my best food cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lomaxx: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Please how much is GTB charging for dollar transactions today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Hope you're not thinking that post is to endorse you?
You join nairaland 29th of February 2016 and you want people to contact you?

For your information, I only raised a red flag. What I smell is scam grin

BUYERS BEWARE

PaySolutions:
[s]Thanks for spotting the sincerity in our business, transparency is one of our responsibilities towards our customers.

Our customers can see how much we buy and how much we sell.

Keep the orders coming and we will keep delivering excellent services.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2016
It's more like "scam pottage" actually tongue

justi4jesu:

Does it smell like Yam pottage because thats my best food cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PaySolutions: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Please if you don't have any contribution to make, i recommend you stay off my posts. What benchmark determines that someone who joined

Nairaland on 29th Feb doesn't have an existing exchange business.

Show me someone who will justify our company engages in scam?

Seek for the facts and provide insight before jumping around social media screaming SCAM SCAM.

To all our beloved customers, we are still open for business 24/7, keep the orders coming.

Bookiemart01:
Hope you're not thinking that post is to endorse you?
You join nairaland 29th of February 2016 and you want people to contact you?

For your information, I only raised a red flag. What I smell is scam grin

BUYERS BEWARE

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gocare: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Zenith bank charged #328.75 for $1 yesterday
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
I see you're pained.
You were jumping happily when you thought I was endorsing you. You didn't ask me to "stay off your posts".

Bro, prove your integrity first.

When see posts like this, Cry4Justice, china2nigeria web3 and co comes to mind.

Let's hear from your "beloved customers " angry

PaySolutions:
Please if you don't have any contribution to make, i recommend you stay off my posts. What benchmark determines that someone who joined

Seek for the facts and provide insight before jumping around social media screaming SCAM SCAM.

To all our beloved customers, we are still open for business 24/7, keep the orders coming.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I smell something

hello?

Someone registered few days/months/weeks doesn't mean all are here to scam.

Anybody can be a scammer even those of you that are well known to be honest seller/buyers cos we have read many cases here on NL where "oldies" scam people.

High exchange rate of dollar has pushed so many ppl to this thread (including me). A silent observer might decide to register and make use of the advantage to sell his/her currency.

He is new doesn't mean he his here to scam.
He deserves an apology......

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Zenith Bank or zenith BDE?

gocare:
Zenith bank charged #328.75 for $1 yesterday

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hi,
That's why they say a know devil is better than an unknown angel.
Just imagine how 1 feels when an angel suddenly turns into a devil.

Any new angel be it real or camouflaged will have to earn the "angelhood".

agarawu23:
hello?

Someone registered few days/months/weeks doesn't mean all are here to scam.

Anybody can be a scammer even those of you that are well known to be honest seller/buyers cos we have read many cases here on NL where "oldies" scam people.

High exchange rate of dollar has pushed so many ppl to this thread (including me). A silent observer might decide to register and make use of the advantage to sell his/her currency.

He is new doesn't mean he his here to scam.
He deserves an apology......
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by winetapper: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hi,

Madam he sure deserve an apology.
You have never transacted with him why then calling him scam?

Give him benefit of doubt. He maybe prove him self worthy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by flexya: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
How much is dollar trading for today in lagos or ibadan. I av $1k to sell
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Henhen,
I should transact with him 1st right? What if it turns negative? I should then open a "story that touches the heart" thread right?

Anyway, I apologize in advance to you paysolutions if you eventually turn out to be a good guy. I promise to take back all I have said now then.

winetapper:
Madam he sure deserve an apology.
You have never transacted with him why then calling him scam?

Give him benefit of doubt. He maybe prove him self worthy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by winetapper: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Henhen,
I should transact with him 1st right? What if it turns negative? I should then open a "story that touches the heart" thread right?

Anyway, I apologize in advance to you paysolutions if you eventually turn out to be a good guy. I promise to take back all I have said now then.

Even if i transact with Justi4jesu I will not trust her 100% until she prove herself.

I am just against paysolution for the kind of email address they have

So therefor anyone transacting with any one should do at his/her own risk.

Madam Bookie you don turn scam detector for this section oo grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hi,

be it known devil or unknown angel, it takes nothing to scam someone and deactivate your account.

What happened to the "known devels" that scammed Nlders in FASHION, AUTOS, TECHNOLOGY MARKET etc threads? NOTHING .

Anybody can be a scammer be it unknown Angels or known devils and I blv nobody wants to lose his/her hard earned money to some greedy, lazy nuisance.

When it comes to money, I don't trust anybody; i can only risk my money to see the out come. That's all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by IVORY2009(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
PaySolutions:

Young man, you're new in here and your monika is new, you have less than 5 posts and you want people to buy $6.500 dollars frm you? Those guys that spotted you, are old members and frm history, peeps that scam people in here are usually new members, the question is what proof do you have to drive home the fact that you actually have that amount in dollars in your account?

N:B I advise face-to-face dealing with the seller, do not send money first.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Henhen,

now you are talking.

20$ for u cheesy.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
winetapper:
Even if i transact with Justi4jesu I will not trust her 100% until she prove herself.

Wetin come bring my name inside. You berra leave me out *rolls eyes*

Paypal funds available , rate 290 grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
I get DORM account oo. Every $ is important in this economy grin

agarawu23:
now you are talking.

20$ for u cheesy.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
I get your drift. My point is that known "angels" disappoint not to talk of unknown angel/devil. Paysolutions is new and he wants to sell $6500 @ #285 with email address annie.bisou@yahoo.co.uk?

Justi sef dey sell paypal fund for #290 not to talk of $ . kennyman2000 is selling @ #334 why is mr paysolutions trying sell at #285?

Me I just hate it when i read stories that touch the heart and bank account cry

agarawu23:
be it known devil or unknown angel, it takes nothing to scam someone and deactivate your account.

What happened to the "known devels" that scammed Nlders in FASHION, AUTOS, TECHNOLOGY MARKET etc threads? NOTHING .

Anybody can be a scammer be it unknown Angels or known devils and I blv nobody wants to lose his/her hard earned money to some greedy, lazy nuisance.

When it comes to money, I don't trust anybody; i can only risk my money to see the out come. That's all.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
I get your drift. My point is known "angels" disappoint not to talk of unknown angel/devil. Paysolutions is new and he wants to sell $6500 @ #285 with email address annie.bisou@yahoo.co.uk?

Justi sef dey sell paypal fund for #290 not to talk of $ . kennyman2000 is selling @ #334 why is mr paysolutions trying sell at #285?

winetapper:

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by winetapper: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I get your drift. My point is known "angels" disappoint not to talk of unknown angel/devil. Paysolutions is new and he wants to sell $6500 @ #285 with email address annie.bisou@yahoo.co.uk?

I am not supporting him
Transact with him at your own risk but don't call him scammer until someone proves so.

Who knows maybe he has the magic card grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / โžœ โžœ โžœCurrency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 โžœ โžœ โžœ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.