Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1150564 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ladyF(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
olujaido:
@305...and how many do you want to buy?.... I. Presume every thing
kiss trustworthy guy.

If you still wan gimme discount, I go collect o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please I need the implications of all these grammar on common people like. What does floating the naira mean? cry

Anyone? undecided

BTW, npower website don crash though cheesy

See the news here

Thanks dragr8
No be accounting you read? You should have idea.

Honestly, I need an expert to analyse and dissect the whole turanchi.
Does that mean all bank/bdc rates will be same?
Is that a bye bye to parallel market and abo.ki price?
How will it affect Neteller, Skrill and Paypal? grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
ladyF:

kiss trustworthy guy. Bought the payoneer from you some minutes ago.

If you still wan gimme discount, I go collect o. grin
Its Ladyf again. its been a while.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
stagger:

A float means there will be no artificial peg any longer. The value will be determined fully market forces, which at the moment, will tend towards what it is exchanging for now at black market rates until there is more foreign currency injection into the system.
If this is true, what about the price CBN is announcing on Monday what is it for since no artificial peg?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
My own question is that, does this mean we'll have to always declare what we are buying the dollar for before we can buy without option of black market?
If that's the case it's actually worse.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please, I need a trusted source to fund my Neteller, 20 dollars only. Contact me on 08113631766. You can as well recommend a good source to me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ladyF(f): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Its Ladyf again. its been a while.
lol how u dey smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please I need the implications of all these grammar on common people like. What does floating the naira mean? cry

Anyone? undecided

BTW, npower website don crash though cheesy

See the news here

Thanks dragr8
Walahi I feel like slapping those guys.
So in emefiele mind him don fool us claiming 26B USD can be made available for trade which means demand can't overshadow supply from their analysis. But is this one reserved for general public or its from the same account government budgets are funded?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Comeandcollect:
The FX in Nigeria has been artificially manipulated since the days of Awolowo and co, flexible exchange allows economic activities determine exchange rates, parallel market rate will no longer be influenced by CBN 199 to usd rate, parallel markets are now on their own to make individual profits rather than ganging up to peg and influence rates against the government.
This is a good development practical in developed nations.
Those expecting rates on monday, the rates you will see are market determined rates and will be fluctuational at short intervals.
The good new is buyers now have a greater bargaining power according to my friend Michael Porter as opposed to the opposite for the last century.
You will be surprised you see dollar at N285 now within minutes it drops to N270.
Trade wise.

very correct
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
EAbaba:

explain better to a layman's understanding..

Lmao... cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Comeandcollect:
The FX in Nigeria has been artificially manipulated since the days of Awolowo and co, flexible exchange allows economic activities determine exchange rates, parallel market rate will no longer be influenced by CBN 199 to usd rate, parallel markets are now on their own to make individual profits rather than ganging up to peg and influence rates against the government.
Those expecting rates on monday, the rates you will see are market determined rates and will be fluctuational at short intervals.
The good new is buyers now have a greater bargaining power according to my friend Michael Porter as opposed to the opposite for the last century.
You will be surprised you see dollar at N285 now within minutes it drops to N270.
Trade wise.
Your assumption is wrong. Your assumption is only right if the cbn has enough dollars to supply to the banks but in a situation where the cbn cant then the nation is at the mercy of the black market,the cbn has just hands off everything and dont forget our economy is import based and with the crippling effect of pipe line bombings and low oil price ,there will be shortage of supply

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gabman700: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Comeandcollect:
Trade wise.

Bruh I doubt your assertions coming true anytime soon. What the CBN has just done is to place us at the mercy of CABALs who are ready to drain the middle class off their little funds. CBN should have put regulations in place before agreeing to this and also be FULLY involved. I foresee the dollar skyrocketing madly with this.
Nigeria is in for a long ride....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please is Acumen exchangers genuine for business?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
desoul2004:
Please is Acumen exchangers genuine for business?

buy from J although his price might be high or T

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
EAbaba:

buy from JAZES although his price might be high or TUMABABA

Please how can contact them
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
desoul2004:

j has a thread on business section where he sells ecurrecy you can search and T has his number on his sales pitch so you can search too
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bugatie:

Please is this transaction still open?

Yes sir
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
$320 amazon gift card available, contact if interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
ladyF:
lol how u dey smiley
am fine and you. How's business?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ladyF(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
am fine and you. How's business?
The ministry is moving wink
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some are interpreting the grammar blown on the fx policy today when we don't know the impact it will make on we the "ordinary" Nigerians.

You think the dollars will be available for me and u ? 270, 285 my foot.

Parallel market must function no matter the outcome on Monday cos we Nigerians depend on importation and I doubt the available $26b will be for we the "ordinary" citizens.

You will be surprise just 200 importers from alaba international market or auto parts can buy the available foreign reserve the cbn gov is bragging about within few days. So we have no choice than to run to the parallel market to source for $ if our banks can't meet our demands.

The CBN gov is a confused olodo. No law on fx hashas favoured us. He should be floged and raped.

Let's watch the film.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
desoul2004:

Bro be careful, i noticed that you were asking about me but i quoted you when you said they scammed you then and with that you couldn't have known to quote me but you were asking..So tey, i was thinking it's another tosinjay. It's clear you're yet to understand how things go here, so please be careful further.

I don't have funds and that's why i didn't respond to the mention. Anyone that contacts you saying tosinjay with funds is a scammer oo. If you deem anyone fit to fund you, search them, quote them and they'll reply you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by macphilip: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
desoul2004:
Please, I need a trusted source to fund my Neteller, 20 dollars only. Contact me on 08113631766. You can as well recommend a good source to me.
call 08144333114
its a company not individual.
No fears buying Neteller through them
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by screamTC(m): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Hey guys I have $100k to send to a US account but I want naira at black market rate. whatsapp me +18322309560
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2016
screamTC:
Hey guys I have $100k to send to a US account but I want naira at black market rate. whatsapp me +18322309560

I wish I could cash. I need $120k at 360.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
Some are interpreting the grammar blown on the fx policy today when we don't know the impact it will make on we the "ordinary" Nigerians.

Parallel market must function no matter the outcome on Monday cos we Nigerians depend on importation and I doubt the available $26b will be for we the "ordinary" citizens.

You will be surprise just 200 importers from alaba international market or auto parts can buy the available foreign reserve the cbn gov is bragging about within few days. So we have no choice than to run to the parallel market to source for $ if our banks can't meet our demands.

The CBN gov is a confused olodo. No law on fx hashas favoured us. He should be floged and raped.

Let's watch the film.
Boss you're very correct. When I was listening to the news, I kept to myself for 10 seconds and said OMG when will this government stop this try and errors method. The $26b will never solve the magic, alaba importer may finish the fund within a week. Besides, some big company that source for imported materials will also demand. what a pity, the policy wont have an impart on the masses. My guess though.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Jun 16, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Boss you're very correct. When I was listening to the news, I kept to myself for 10 seconds and said OMG when will this government stop this try and errors method. The $26b will never solve the magic, alaba importer may finish the fund within a week. Besides, some big company that source for imported materials will also demand. what a pity, the policy wont have an impart on the masses. My guess though.
thank God you got my point.

Some are jubilating already cos they don't seems to understand the grammars and reality in that news.

CBN can't source for all our demands therefore black market is still our hope and they can sell it anyhow they want cos they aren't sourced from CBN.

Imagine how many billionaires that import and rely on the 26$b talkless of we the average and poor citizens. Our hands can't reach it.

Let's watch and see my brother.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
thank God you got my point.

Some are jubilating already cos they don't seems to understand the grammars and reality in that news.

CBN can't source for all our demands therefore black market is still our hope and they can sell it anyhow they want cos they aren't sourced from CBN.

Imagine how many billionaires that import and rely on the 26$b talkless of we the average and poor citizens. Our hands can't reach it.

Let's watch and see my brother.
Many didn't do the conversion to understand that by the time CBN finish with repatriation of companies whose money have been stuck in our country and they honor all the LC, Form M that is on their table. That 26B USD they are bragging on will be too small for one Alhaji in Abuja running an organized BDC cox I was expecting them to bring in policies that will ensure even distribution not bragging with peanuts.
If they had come with 100B USD at least to the fight would have applauded them if they put in right policies to avoid only a few people from accessing it and storing up to create artificial scarcity.
Dangote refinery project go clear all d ridiculous amount they are yapping about

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2016
$850 amazon gift card available at #255.
We also help with USA shipment to Nigeria and we ship weekly
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
Let's watch the film.
Thank you very much.people still dont know the implication of what this policy means, only a fool will believe that cbn will throw its 26billion dollars reserves into the market, they have virtually left Nigerians at the mercy of the black market and all the bullshit theory of market and supply is all trash,the cbn will still not sell to banks ,so the question I keep asking is where will the supply come The importer that needs 250k dollars next week unfailingly must buy at any cost. This policy can only work in a system where there is a growing manufacturing sector but not in Nigeria case where majority of companies have already closed down. This government should have taken this step since last year when the economy was still good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.