Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1140910 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

What is the current rate of $$$ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

How much is Euro as well?

we buy USD 152 and sell 153.50
dont have the rate of euro now,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2010
IS our Economy getting any better so?
it seems Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is not working o. embarassed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
You can check www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm for general street rates. At least I know it corresponds with the rates at which I change at Sheraton in Abj.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
where is ndu_chucks not been seeing him around any one with his info pls.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
$$ rate and Euro as well pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
USD we buy 152 n sell 153.30
EURO we buy179 n sell 183.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
USD we buy 152 n sell 153.50

EURO we buy 185 n sell 190

GBP we buy 225 n sell 229
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
gowaga68:

USD we buy 152 n sell 153.50

EURO we buy 185 n sell 190

GBP we buy 225 n sell 229

You are doing great job here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You are doing great job here

thank you o. smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lovemoneyn: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
LOVE MONEY PRODUTION

Excuse me Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mummys.
Do you need Young Guys & Babes, Sweet 16 or Energetic young lovers within your state/location in Nigeria.
Then contact us at lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get u hooked up immediately.

To Sign up:
Send your State/Location, Age,Sex and Phone number(optional) to lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get back to you immediately.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
lovemoneyn:

LOVE MONEY PRODUTION

Do you need Young Guys & Babes, Sweet 16 or Energetic young lovers within your state/location in Nigeria.
Then contact us at lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get u hooked up immediately.

To Sign up:
Send your State/Location, Age,Sex and Phone number(optional) to lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get back to you immediately.

Are 16 year old youth not supposed to be in class at that age and not to be destroyed by anyone?
Would you give your own sister or brother out for money or your kids at such age?
Common, let us allow this kids to grow and have a future.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
:d :d :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
lovemoneyn:

LOVE MONEY PRODUTION

To Sign up:

It is fools like you that corrupt all the young girls in our campuses. Now you are going to the secondary schools.What is our society turning to?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2010
stagger:

It is fools like you that corrupt all the young girls in our campuses. Now you are going to the secondary schools.What is our society turning to?

So pathetic that people could that wicked.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2010
ftmom:

Ashawo no be work o!

This one na pimping of underage and he ought to be arrested for it
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2010
hello guys, is it true euro is changed for 183 ?
i mean if you want to buy.
and to sell is 180?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Euro is on a free fall, and i am sure it is yet to see the bottom, cos people has no reason to wanna buy while more people are selling what they have
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PrinceA3: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
All

Tired of buying fake products? Check this site for electronic gadget prices: Computer, component / parts, Digital camera,
Video games

Http://www.discountNG.com The site is loaded with over 45,000 products and still counting. There is a

Pre-Launch Sale going on at really low prices. All products are shipped directly from US.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
Looks like the Euro is rising. Check www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm for general street rates of your favourite currencies to the Naira.

Meanwhile, I want to purchase about 3,000 Euros. Who has Euros for sale and at what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
gowaga are you there?,i was told eurs falls more.my goods arived lagos today and my family will sale the goods this week and nest week they wiil need to change all the naira they sold to eur.
what is your rate this week for eur.though i will be changing nest week,
exchenge naira to eurs
i will buy from ban, but will need to buy from street hence bank wont sale all i need to me
so i need truthfully street exchange rate naira to eur
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
USD we Buy 152 N Sell 153.50

GBP we buy 222 and sell 227

Euro we buy 181 and sell 187
benchwest:

gowaga are you there?,i was told eurs falls more.my goods arived lagos today and my family will sale the goods this week and nest week they wiil need to change all the naira they sold to eur.
what is your rate this week for eur.though i will be changing nest week,
exchenge naira to eurs
i will buy from ban, but will need to buy from street hence bank wont sale all i need to me
so i need truthfully street exchange rate naira to eur

thats my rate for today , all my rates are given base on my best knowledge of the rate but some times it changes due to the movements of the currency.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by frdolaclub(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
153.4 today! dollar is getting scarce.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2010
hi gowaga68, if you buy 181 for eurs you should sale 183 something dude,
i was told is sold at that rate 183 or 184 more or less
though i am buying nest week and i believe is gonna fall more neste week
i will keep in touch with ya gowaga,
if your price is same with what my families tells me in nigeria when am gonna buy.
i will then prefer to buy with ya cause we have been updating and chating here for a while.
love this site .
but remember only if your price is same with other source.
cheers and goodluck
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Consensus: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2010
Euro and pounds rate's are constantly falling, while dollar is holding stable, What could be responsible for it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2010
Consensus:

Euro and pounds rate's are constantly falling, while dollar is holding stable, What could be responsible for it.

Cos Europe has too much issue at the moment.
Many of their nations are going broke and people are dumping their money to go back to the $$.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cotex(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
The naira has been appreciating steadily against major foreign currencies since March last year when the country's central bank liberalised the foreign exchange market
As at today is 1$----N138
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
cotex:

The naira has been appreciating steadily against major foreign currencies since March last year when the country's central bank liberalised the foreign exchange market

I beg tell me where you buy your own $$ so that i cld go and buy some
Some of us depends on the info here for business decisions, so let us always give the best information
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
benchwest:

hi gowaga68, if you buy 181 for eurs you should sale 183 something dude,
i was told is sold at that rate 183 or 184 more or less
though i am buying nest week and i believe is gonna fall more neste week
i will keep in touch with ya gowaga,
if your price is same with what my families tells  me in nigeria when am gonna buy.
i will then prefer to buy with ya cause we have been updating and chating here for a while.
love this site .
but remember only if your price is same with other source.
cheers and goodluck
no big deal, looking forward to that. and on my rate i give to the best of my knowledge.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 2:11am On Jun 17, 2010
cotex:

I do not believe so, ir would hit the head lines in news. can anyone else confirm this. pls to everybody do not state what you are not sure 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.