Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1136522 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2010
market4mon:

when i checked on Google 4 days back was 150,could it possibly dropped to 128?

Check the right source and let Google be for searches. . . . talk and call gowaga for the best price and services.
He is the great man on this money section. . . . . real, honest, reliable and hardworking, a man of his words.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by benchwest: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
hello gowaga, tell how it works if i give you naira in nigeria and i want to get the cash in swedish cronos in sweden,
give me your contacts that will pay me here in sweden if my family pays you in naira in nigeria.
give me full details how it will work including comision and the exchange rate you will change it .
biachwest@hotmail.com
cheers bros and hope to c you soon when i come back home.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bioye(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2010
gowaga68, how much do you sell dollars? I'm looking for a sub-150 price in the next couple of days. Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kusty: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
information about money exchange is very important to everyone of us in this life!
THERE IS AN E CALCULATOR THAT CAN HELP US OUT ONLINE NOW FOR FREE
let all rush there and make use of it even right now!
www.allaboutfreeinfo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zenus(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2010
kusty:

information about money exchange is very important to everyone of us in this life!
THERE IS AN E CALCULATOR THAT CAN HELP US OUT ONLINE NOW FOR FREE
let all rush there and make use of it even right now!
www.allaboutfreeinfo.com

not the same with mallam calculator
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:32am On Sep 20, 2010
zenus:

not the same with mallam calculator

And in Nigeria, the only rate that matters is the Mallam's rate on the street.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by strangest(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2010
I sold some today for 153, does it mean that the dollar rate is increasing ??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jumi07601: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
@gowaga68, I tried calling all 3 of your numbers today without any luck. Could you let me know the current going rate for USD? I want to buy, thanks!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
Wonder what happened to all the updates on Currency exchange
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Economical(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
The dollar is falling against all major currencies and the naira is intrinsically linked to the dollar vis a viz oil export. Oil is Nigeria's major source of revenue but since the buying power of the US dollar is declining  (and the US are the major buyers/consumers of oil), the naira via an asymmetric sytem of currencies will also fall but at a higher rate than the dollar (This means that though the dollar is falling and the naira as well, relative to the dollar the naira will fall more). I believe that the price of oil will (by all market indications) also fall. What everyone needs to do now is to buy gold which as I write this article is at $1290 an ounce. The gold you buy will be a safe hedge against the global economic crisis that is frankly speaking far from over. Any loose cash now should be stored in gold. There is already talk of an international currency- The "bancor" that should replace the dollar and indeed all other currencies. Gold is the ultimate store of wealth-It has been for over 6000 years of recorded history.
Contact me for more information about steps you need to take to secure your finances against an uncertain future.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by judchuks20(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
153 naira!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fxjunkie(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
sad that all our money people aint updating us anymore.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
$$ has gone to 156N again . . . . Any reason behind the recent increase?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by strangest(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2010
i mistakenly changed 155.5$ yesterday, my customer been wan give me 153.3, small thing i for don fall for him, grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

sad that all our money people aint updating us anymore.
Hello Great Nairalanders,
am very sorry for not been updateing left my laptop and went to north for Holiday.well i done come back
as of USD,GBP AND EURO ALL MOVING UP O NA SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO.
anyway am back and as for those that tried calling without reaching me am ver very sorry na power palava and some times network for where i dey.
Happy Independence
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2010
gowaga68:

Hello Great Nairalanders,
am very sorry for not been updateing left my laptop and went to north for Holiday.well i done come back
as of USD,GBP AND EURO ALL MOVING UP O NA SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO.
anyway am back and as for those that tried calling without reaching me am ver very sorry na power palava and some times network for where i dey.
Happy Independence

Now that the chief is back, sanity is sure ready to be back on the thread . . . .Pls what is the current rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
USD we Buy 153.50 And Sell 156.50

GBP we Buy 246 and sell 251.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Oct 05, 2010
Thanks, Chief
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
USD is moving up due to Bank rates they are killing us.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:30am On Oct 06, 2010
gowaga68:

USD is moving up due to Bank rates they are killing us.

Seems like the leaders in that nation are wiping their a$$ with their brain, that is if they have one.
In an economy so bad as this and nothing to offer the people, yet the increasing rates
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blinx4real(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2010
Pls what is the current rate
Dollar and Pounds
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
blinx4real:

Pls what is the current rate
Dollar and Pounds

USD we Buy 153.50 And Sell 156.50

GBP we Buy 246 and sell 251.50

Fhemmmy:

Seems like the leaders in that nation are wiping their a$$ with their brain, that is if they have one.
In an economy so bad as this and nothing to offer the people, yet the increasing rates

the cbn governor does not know his work since banks are cutting ppl's throat.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2010
gowaga68:

the cbn governor does not know his work since banks are cutting ppl's throat.

Yet, they want people to come home and invest . . . . embarassed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2010
how much dollar dey go for today? Buying and selling please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
USD we Buy 152 And Sell 155.50

GBP we Buy 246.50 and sell 250.50

Euro WE Buy 210 and Sell 214.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
Banks are a terrible rip off. To do foreign transfers in GTB, they charge you a dollar fee + telex charge (N2,000) + so-called offshore fee (another $30 or more).

At the end of the day, you are paying almost 10% of your money in bank charges. What a rip-off!

As for this rising dollar, I just don't understand. It is not just that the dollar is rising. The spread is increasing too. It used to be N2. Now it is up to N4 in some places. What is really going on?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by promisechi: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
did mine for $1 to 126
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
promisechi:

did mine for $1 to 126

Why do people give false information?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.