Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid (24770 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / "I Carry Overload" Ghanaian Lady Showers Accolades On Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Golan007: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
That young man is making alot of money meanwhile some of us can't even afford basic things

No be say na him pray pass o...Thats if he even prays... Y i always say to people around me.. no b by prayers but your doings and grace.

Even pastors asking you to pray for money dey find your money. They ask you to pray but Collect money from you. Why dont they pray for money to fall from heaven.

God looks at the heart not until u dey shout prayers all the time but your heart is wicked. I no dey even pray again or just a short prayer. God bless us.

Make I no lie - talent plus passion plus toil na him dey give money.

No matter how difficult Nigeria is, the likes of wizkid would be made.

Think about it.

Imagine a programmer making 60k dollars in Nigeria.

Imagine a good actor reaching an international audience. Picked right from Nigeria to be involved in big budget Hollywood movies.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by ofiko123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to wizkid...more heights..
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Bundle002(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Burna-boy is the best artist from Africa .
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Basic123: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kiddakruiz:
Sharaout to davido first african artist to perform at 02 dem Wizkid Dey learn work no cap
Wizkid did first

Were you born in 2020?

5 Likes

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by mediclife1987(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
Mavin records boss and music producer, Michael Colins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy, has lauded Nigerian Afrobeats star, Ayodeji Balogun also known as Wizkid.

Don Jazzy, in a post on his Twitter page on November 29, 2021, said that Wizkid’s newly created moniker, Big Wiz befits him.
His comment follows the massive success of the Grammy winner’s Made In Lagos tour concert at The O2 in London on Sunday.

According to Don Baba J, the Starboy has too much grace upon him. He also thanked Wiz for promoting the culture in a positive light.

Jazzy tweeted; ”That Big Wiz name fit Wiz o. I doubt he has ever been a kid sef. Too much grace. Thanks for making the culture look good. More blessings king.”

See the mumu man D'banj wanted to carry along to international light that time. Never did he know the fat fool was nothing but a dead weight who preferred being a local champion.

Just keeps piling up artiste and living off the paltry sums they make.

Na D'banj start all this international recognition artiste dey enjoy now when he featured Snoop Dogg in both music and video. Now these small small boys don wise up, cash out while the big fool has resorted to featuring in comedy skits.

Foolish village man...

1 Like

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Soffyh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wiz use pigin much, tems on point
ILoveDemMANNA:
That name really befits him.
BigWiz doing things this 2021 and beyond....
Go bring home the next Grammy please.
It is your time Wizzzyyyy

MADE IN LAGOS album.
Oh Boy, BigWiz is made mehn!

Wizzy.....
Baba Ooo...
For Ojuelegba.......(sing till fade)

Make I borrow this From my role models online, AKA dem MANNA.

STARBOY for GRAMMY!!
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Smithkline200: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
You actually typed this?

ILoveDemMANNA:
That name really befits him.
BigWiz doing things this 2021 and beyond....
Go bring home the next Grammy please.
It is your time Wizzzyyyy

MADE IN LAGOS album.
Oh Boy, BigWiz is made mehn!

Wizzy.....
Baba Ooo...
For Ojuelegba.......(sing till fade)

Make I borrow this From my role models online, AKA dem MANNA.

STARBOY for GRAMMY!!
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Ijoba85: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Too much grace. Opor

1 Like

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Ppgg: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Really
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by efighter: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
KingAzari:
Wizkid is overrated. I can't pick any of his tracks off my head that makes any meaning. Maybe because he just sings about the same thing - nyash, woman, nonsense, bragging about self and materials things - just like every other noisemaker called musician in Nigeria.

Burna Boy makes very good meaningful and relatable music. MOO, so you don't have to agree with me.

This truth is too bitter to swallow my brethren.

If I rate Wizkid personally, he won't be in Nigeria's first 20, he sings trash and nonsense without ingredients. But who am I? God is currently showing him undeserved Grace, so who I be? Whom God hath blessed, no human can curse. Wizkid is currently enjoying God's blessing. It is not by might or by power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Kiddakruiz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank god u said Gog not god
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by GodIsBiafran: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wizkid is not anybody's mate. Small man with big engine. These are the G.O.A.Ts of their generation:

1. Fela. 2. Psquare/Dbanj/2face 3. Wizkid.

Davido and Burna need to stop their arrogance and win the hearts of people. They also need to elevate their game. One of them is claiming to be odogwu, for where? Who dash am? Arrogance to the highest level.
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
efighter:

This truth is too bitter to swallow my brethren.

If I rate Wizkid personally, he won't be in Nigeria's first 20, he sings trash and nonsense without ingredients. But who am I? God is currently showing him undeserved Grace, so who I be? Whom God hath blessed, no human can curse. Wizkid is currently enjoying Gog's blessing. It is not by might or by power.

So pained. grin
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by MufasaLion: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
mediclife1987:

See the mumu man D'banj wanted to carry along to international light that time. Never did he know the fat fool was nothing but a dead weight who preferred being a local champion.

Just keeps piling up artiste and living off the paltry sums they make.

Na D'banj start all this international recognition artiste dey enjoy now when he featured Snoop Dogg in both music and video. Now these small small boys don wise up, cash out while the big fool has resorted to featuring in comedy skits.

Foolish village man...

I've been a big fan of Koko Master since I was young, he wasn't the pioneer of international recognition. Have you forgotten Fela lived on this earth?
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by AYNL: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dem haters go say na grace because wizzy dey his own hardwork quietly
Well for this naija ,wizzy na my favorite,but others too I say big tuale
if e easy,do your own music make we see if you go blow
I'm talking to all this naija music critics o
even your foreign faves dey feel am
una go criticize Nollywood
criticize naija music
una think say e easy
enter industry do am make we see
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by efighter: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

So pained. grin

My brother, I no dey for WizKid's social class oooo. What is paining me is that I am not yet a Professor in my field, no be these small children's matter

God's Grace is on him, I will not beef whom God hath blessed. I only ask God to bless me too in my Field
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
efighter:

My brother, I no dey for WizKid's social class oooo. What is paining me is that I am not yet a Professor in my field, no be these small children's matter

God's Grace is on him, I will not beef whom God hath blessed. I only ask God to bless me too in my Field

grin grin grin

What field are you?
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Navalsadiq(m): 3:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Little doings but great achievement

When GOD is with you no man can touch
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by efighter: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

What field are you?

Human Trafficking grin grin
Re: The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid by Kaymaxine(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:
All their music so uninteresting to me,
All the mainstream musicians, the Music, very unappealing

If you need to Watch Music, Shows, music Videos, Osimhen, iheanacho and all Football leagues & matches
I have a Very affordable setup with all our local Stations, African n Cable/ɗstv tv channels etc.
Laliga, EPL, Ligue1, Champions league & many more!
And that's the best way to promote your business
You be mumu
1YR Ɗstv and ỊPTv account (10k only)
Not on ƊÊCODER, you stream on any internet device, phone, smart TV etc.
DM me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age / Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.