Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nobody Makes Money Online.they Do This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nobody Makes Money Online.they Do This (172 Views)

7 Types Of Blogs That Makes Money / Skills That Makes Money For You Instantly In Nigeria. / This Is How GOOGLE Makes Money (revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Makes Money Online.they Do This by annirichi(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
There is no free money anywhere online.

Most people always ask for ways to make money online.

Here is the truth.........You exchange value for money.

Value could be your time, energy, product, service, linking someone to where he can solve his problem.

If you give me this online, I give you that.

It becomes a scam if I give you my money and you give me nothing.

The people who make money online give value first. A blogger gives you updates on recent happenings and gets money backend.

An affiliate marketer links buyers to sellers and gets a commission for doing so.

The BEST question you should ask instead is What Value should I give..........

Then you pick one area, learn the necessary skills and take action.

Good luck.

Here are the 18 tested and proven easy ways.

(1) (Reply)

Cultivate The Habit Of Doing More To Earn More. / Glo Missing As NCC Qualifies Mtn,airtel,new Firm For 5G Auction / These 10 Content Ideas Will Increase Your Social Media Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.