Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,101 members, 7,949,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Can You Come Up With A Million-dollar Idea? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Come Up With A Million-dollar Idea? (231 Views)

If 30k Per Week Isn't Too Small For You . Come In Now / Death By Half A Million Cuts — South Africans Kiss Dstv Goodbye / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Come Up With A Million-dollar Idea? by Israeliforum: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2021
I hope so

What I’m here to do is tell you how you can turn your idea into an ebook even if you are not a writer

And once you have that idea... There is no better set tools you can get than my free guide

If butchering a cow is what you are good at, write an ebook on how to do it...

You can sell an idea or a plan; a way to do something better, faster, or cheaper

Let me tell you there are a lot more people who got rich selling digital cookbooks than those who runs a restaurants

People will always pay you well for a good idea ... any idea that will make them healthier or happier or stronger or sexier or richer

Certainly, as you've gone through life, you've learned something that other people would like to know ... and will pay you to find out

What you will find out when you get my free SAMPLE

* How to know what digital product idea are famous in the market

* What you should do before creating your first ebook

* How to write without typing with your keyboard

* How to turn other people article to become yours without breaking the rules of copyright
If you are a blogger, this is a plus for you

* How to design and mock-up your ebook cover even if you are not a graphic designer

* How to create an irresistible Headlines that will raise an eyebrow

* How to create a free sales Funnel without coding even if you are not a web designer

* How to use a secret pricing technique for your digital product

* How to protect your digital product from just be downloaded once and share by others

* How and where to sell your digital product for free

* How to create a Facebook manager account

* How to run Facebook ads

Like I was saying before the Ebook Sample is free

It very easy to get...

All you have to do is send the word EBOOK SAMPLE to +2348105954185 on WhatsApp, And my WhatsApp bot will send you the link

(1) (Reply)

Kayshow Concept Internship Program 2022 / A Cadet Or Man O War Needed For Security Work In Eleyele Area Ibadan. / Latest Recruitment Opportunity (full-time And Part-time) @ PN CONSULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.