Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,367 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Grfair.how It Went - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grfair.how It Went (736 Views)

Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grfair.how It Went by Irias(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2007
The fair was a bomb.I,m glad it has come to stay so that others can be a part of it by next year.
Re: Grfair.how It Went by yuucee: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2007
what exactly happened @ the fair? how many companies actually attended the fair? i heared and saw in the guardian newspaper of 24th july that MTN, BAT,ACCENTURES,SKYE BANK, FCMB, FIRSTINLAND BANK e.t.c would all attend the fair. so, tell us how true is it.
Re: Grfair.how It Went by edoyakplus(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
i want 2 knbow more about d fair.

(1) (Reply)

First Timer, Hope Am Welcomed / Info On Interview With Globacom / Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.