Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. (656 Views)

Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. by karnap(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
In continuation of her murder case trial,she arrived the court premises looking beautiful.
Though the case was stall..
The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, a 300-level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, who is alleged to have murdered the Super TV Chief Executive Officer, Michael Ataga, was on Monday stalled due to the absence of a prosecution witness.

At the resumed hearing on Monday, the prosecution’s counsel, Y. A. Sule, asked the court for an adjournment.

He said, “We are asking for an adjournment on the basis that the witness we are expecting just came in from Asaba and he is really not composed because of the journey.

“I sincerely apologise to the court for the inconvenience; the witness would be in court tomorrow (Tuesday).”

Chidinma’s counsel, Onwuka Egbu, did not object to the prosecution’s request.
Justice Yetunde Adesanya then adjourned the case till Tuesday (today) for the continuation of trial.

Chidinma, alongside one Adedapo Quadri, who is also a key suspect in the murder case, had pleaded not guilty to eight counts bordering on murder, forgery, and stealing.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. by karnap(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Which of them is chidinma?
All of them are looking beautiful though.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. by Abdul05: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin
karnap:
Which of them is chidinma?
All of them are looking beautiful though.

grin Na the woman on uniform with green cap
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court With This Beautiful Outfit. by house10s: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
so if they send u to cover a story nah d outfit (jeans n top) go b ur headline

(1) (Reply)

Please Forgive Me, I Will Repent From Now - Pickpocket Begs (photos) / Teni Runs Off Stage As Gunshots Disrupt Rivers Event (video) / Update: Gang-up, Conspiracy Against Oriyomi Hamzat To Drop Justice For Timothy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.