Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! (5147 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / 45 Years Old Still Living With His Parents / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by Corea4king(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
What is wrong with my phone.whenever I want to comment,it continue writing psychopath detected, psychopath detect, i repeat psychopath detected, back off. I don't want to flash my phone again.
Re: 30 Years Old And Still Living With My Parents! by bepositive11: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Valak666:
I have no job, no friends, I have nothing. I can never make it in Africa. Fought a lot with my father cus it's abroad I want to be. I've told them I'm never going to work in Nigeria cus I hate the workplaces and the people. I'll rather be a slave to white man than be to this fvucking black yoruba demons. angry High hopes.

What made you come to that conclusion? And what makes you think that white men are better?

You're very fortunate to have that luxury of not having to work. The day you're parents leave earth, you'll be forced to face reality. By then it will be too late. Your age mates would be way ahead of you. I'm sure they already are

You sound like a very spoiled brat. Your parents aren't training you well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? / Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.