Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,179 members, 7,890,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State (13429 Views)

After 10 Years Of Unemployment, How Far Will A 100k Job Help A Man? / I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Any Graduate Trainee Vacancies For Agriculture Graduates In Lagos, Ogun Or Oyo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Nwaotu10(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
JustforMen:
90k in Ogun ooo my brother.
the kidnapping in Niger state is on another level.
I am presently negotiating a hostage situation there.

My cousin was kidnapped in Suleja 3 days ago. They were demanding 10 million from his dad. The man offered to pay 3m but they hung up on him. Nobody has heard anything from them since then. Do you think it's wise to involve the police??

Everyone is just in panic mode. The boy is the only son.
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Kingsean(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
JBoss25:
e better u enter kidnappers hand than ritualist hand

they work hand in hand. once the victims can't pay the ransom, they sell their body parts to ritualists.
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by JustforMen: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nwaotu10:

My cousin was kidnapped in Suleja 3 days ago. They were demanding 10 million from his dad. The man offered to pay 3m but they hung up on him. Nobody has heard anything from them since then. Do you think it's wise to involve the police??

Everyone is just in panic mode. The boy is the only son.

not before you secure his release.
if you need help, you can dm me.
it's absolutely a free endeavor we engage in to make life better, one person at a time.
sorry, about the difficult time you all are going through.
just be prayerful and hopeful.
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Nwaotu10(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2021
JustforMen:

not before you secure his release.
if you need help, you can dm me.
it's absolutely a free endeavor we engage in to make life better, one person at a time.
sorry, about the difficult time you all are going through.
just be prayerful and hopeful.

Thanks alot, sir.
I just sent you a DM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KPMG Multiple Graduate Trainees 2018 Job Recruitment / Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs / Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.