Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,298 members, 7,884,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lifestyle That Makes You Feel Hungry After Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifestyle That Makes You Feel Hungry After Eating (186 Views)

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / Why Do I Always Feel Hungry After Eating Garri / Still Hungry After You Eat? Know Why And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyle That Makes You Feel Hungry After Eating by efogator(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
You just finished eating by 8:00 am and all of a sudden you are hungry just about 40 minutes after. Not just hungry, you’re famished.

This is the story of many folks, but I have good news for you, I will be sharing with you some behaviors and lifestyle that makes you feel hungry after eating.

In addition to other factors, there are several behavioral factors that explain why you feel hungry after eating and these include:

1. Eating too fast

Research suggests that fast eaters tend to feel less full than slow eaters due to a lack of chewing and awareness, which are linked to feelings of fullness. If you’re a fast eater, aim to chew your food more thoroughly.

2. Feeling stressed

Stress raises the hormone cortisol, which may promote hunger and cravings. If you find that you’re often stressed, try incorporating yoga or meditation into your weekly routine.

3. Too much exercise

People who exercise a lot tend to have greater appetites and faster metabolisms. If you exercise a lot, you may need to consume more food to fuel your workouts.

4. Distraction while eating

Research suggests that people who eat distracted feel less full and have a greater desire to eat throughout the day. If you usually eat distracted, try practicing mindfulness to better recognize your body’s signals.

5. Lack of protein or fiber

another key player in making you feel hungry after eating is the lack of protein or fiber in your diet, not eating enough high volume foods, hormone issues like leptin resistance, or behavioral and lifestyle choices.

6. Not eating enough

In some situations, you may feel hungry after eating simply because you didn’t eat enough during the day.

7. High blood sugar and insulin resistance

Having high blood sugar levels and insulin resistance can significantly increase your hunger levels.

8. Sleeplessness

Adequate sleep is essential for regulating hormones, such as ghrelin, levels of which tend to be higher among sleep-deprived people. Try setting a healthy sleep routine or limiting blue light exposure at night to get adequate sleep.

Source: https://efogator.com/why-you-feel-hungry-after-eating/
Re: Lifestyle That Makes You Feel Hungry After Eating by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Number 3 is my reason. Like my body is a furnace that burns food. angry

(1) (Reply)

Ulcers Both Peptic Ulcers And Gastric Ulcers / Smoker’s Lungs: Risk Factors And Symptoms / Permanent Home Remedy To Sex And Fertility Issues In Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.