Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report (41248 Views)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Paperbag(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Treasure17:

In as much as there are discrepancies in that report I can not jettison the fact that people were killed that night. They should continue with their deceit.

Please do you have first hand evidence ?
Or where you there that night to witness it ?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Ucheamani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxabR4n6K4

Imagine!

Despite all the videos from many victims and their families, even in the face of DW news Fanny Facsar's eye witness report, despite DJ's switch's live stream, some paid and unpaid "oloriburukus" are still trying to play the devil's advocate for the same government that has practically ruined their lives in one aspect or the other -- this is beyond Stockholm syndrome -- this is a death wish.

Despite all the inconsistencies from the governor, the army and the police . . .

BTW, are Nigerian police or army new to taking away bodies? See Kalakuta Republic, 1977 (they took away people, maimed, killed, set the place on fire, denied it, set up panels, brought same white paper of lies, blamed unknown soldiers, etc.), and many other examples.
Why clean up the crime scene? Why turn back ambulances who sought to reach the site to provide help to victims?

Live bullet and blank ones belonging to the Nigerian military were retrieved despite their shabby clean up job.

Evidences: check
Eye witnesses: check
Video evidences: check
Media report: check

And some dumb m'fxckers are now telling us Lai Mohammed, is no longer a liar, Sanwo-Olu who admitted 2 dead bodies initially, now says no body . . . and these oiks (paid or unpaid) now believe or are trying to sell this dumb sh!t?

Y'all would get yours someday -- no be Naija again?

Las, Las, una all go chop breakfast.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
OK. is their anything else you wish to say
Is there anything else you wish to hear?

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by iykejohnson(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
With all I have read here this morning and with a logical conclusion, there was no massacre at the Lekki Tollgate 20-10-20
1. There's no how two or three persons will be killed, that people around the person's wouldn't say it out, if you like chain the family but people around will let it out to the public. And I haven't seen or heard any
2. Soldiers couldn't shoot to the crowd that only 9 persons would died and with AK47 oo? It's unbelievable.
3. DJ Switch said 72persons or so but the panel said 9 died. The contradicting is on the high side, which one am I even going tobelieve!.
4. The panel couldn't provide evidence of the 9souls that died. What's the essence of the panel?
5. I wasn't even near the scene when 20-10-20 happened but I watched on television when Lagos State Governor said one person died, after investigation during that period they said it was something blunt.. not bullet in the head and secondly shooting to the crowd can't kill only one person.

But evidence can still prove me otherwise, so, I will be expecting you to come with one or two evidences

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Government magic

Tell me the name now

Government magic!

Dem go dabaru everything

Government magic!

Dem go turn green into white

Government magic!

Dem go turn red into blue

Government magic!

Water dey go, water dey come

Government magic!

Water dey go, water dey come

Government magic!

Dem go turn electric to candle

Government magic!
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by tamdun: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Ucheamani:
Please what now happened to the people with gunshot wounds that Gov Sanwolu personally visited in the hospital that same night and later confirmed some fatalities the following day?

I need to be enlightened please.
So na gun wound we dey talk about now, no more lekki massacre?

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by tamdun: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Ogun kill you there,I pray what happened in Lekki happens in your family. You supporter of evil.
Course doesn't work that way, if there was no massacre, the curse will 100% bounce back on you because no one can curse an innocent person, all they asked is proof, instead of u to provide them with one, u responded with curse

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by blackpanda: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Treasure17:

In as much as there are discrepancies in that report I can not jettison the fact that people were killed that night. They should continue with their deceit.

OyA kindly give us their names so we can verify. Evidence not stories pls

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by siant: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Benwallt:
I pity ppl in your atmosphere of contact, as in, simple comment you can't make without trading insult. It shows that creatures like you would believe anything even where there is nothing to believe.
Gb'enu e soun
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by godliman: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
All the anger, all the threat, yet none of the lovers of the 'dead' could provide evidence of their 'dead'.

So much passion, anger, energy on hounding us Thomases, but even Jesus knew to show the holes in his hands. These ones wan use guilt and threat convince us.. all they saw, they saw through a DJs camera....

Theres been fuckups from the government, both at the state and federal level... That can not be denied.. but to accuse an institution of massacre is a grave accusation.. Evidence, not passion...

I also hope you are never convicted of an accusation without evidence. Maybe in your part of the world, what you feel is what must be true. It is you who sleeps.
One of the victim's family were on AIT few days ago may be you missed the show. And talking of massacre, is it new, wasn't there massacre in Zaria by this same brutal government?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by kjhova(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Racoon:
“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

"Am I a racist? I guess I am. I certainly do not wish to live in a society dominated by blacks, or Mexicans, or Orientals. Look at Africa, at Mexico, at Asia."
- [I]Edward Abbey[/I]

This is the Edward you're quoting for us here in Africa
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Benwallt(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
siant:
Gb'enu e soun
Eleribu
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Jomonix: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Racoon:
[i][/i]

I feel your post. Nigerians are thoroughly oppressed people. We seem to have accepted oppression as a way of life because we are so disunited.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Naijaolosho2: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
tamdun:

Course doesn't work that way, if there was no massacre, the curse will 100% bounce back on you because no one can curse an innocent person, all they asked is proof, instead of u to provide them with one, u responded with curse

You are a paid orchin to support the terrorist government. Despite all evidences shown and the casualties seen,you choose to be behind your colonial masters. Continue,same fate awaits you.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are not ok if you dont see it's the law of karma I pointed to. Trying to make cheap score.

at the expense of sounding incapable of engaging in intelligent conversations ?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
mapet:

at the expense of sounding incapable of engaging in intelligent conversations ?
What kind pf intelligent talk is there to discuss with a dundie United who cannot differentiate btw law of karma and show of happiness at the death of others?

What should be done to an idiootaaa who wanted to score cheap goals blackmailing one with show of happiness of the dead? You are a wicked soul and an idioota. So, your intelligence is to blackmail people with cheap scores? You are an idotaaaa. Dont ever try that nonsense with me again. You can do it to your fellow dundie fellas.

You arent capable of engaging yourself in any intelligent talk. Na noodles full your brain. Continue enjoying your noodles, a no dey disturb you....Mu.mu.

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Danjikanbauchi: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Parrot did they come to your house to interview you, who gave you all these information? Were you or any member from your family part of the panel?How much were they paid per sitting, was it you that was paying them?
Buhari have destroy this country kpatakpata, imagine Afonja Muslim defending Evil.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by ayenale1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nisiw365:
hope you have told your father to be ready to take over
You're a spoilt brat, your head is nought and your father and mother trained you but you lack home training... Your number six is seriously malfunctioning...oponu ode afofungbemu
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
ayenale1:

You're a spoilt brat, your head is nought and your father and mother trained you but you lack home training... Your number six is seriously malfunctioning...oponu ode afofungbemu

e pain am. meth addict
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by goodyvin02(m): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2021
mapet:

The panel was set up to investigate and not to rubber-stamp a conjectuore.

And they didn't investigate?

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
goodyvin02:

And they didn't investigate?

Do you have the address of any member of the panel? You can take a bus and go ask them...
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What kind pf intelligent talk is there to discuss with a dundie United who cannot differentiate btw law of karma and show of happiness at the death of others?

What should be done to an idiootaaa who wanted to score cheap goals blackmailing one with show of happiness of the dead? You are a wicked soul and an idioota. So, your intelligence is to blackmail people with cheap scores? You are an idotaaaa. Dont ever try that nonsense with me again. You can do it to your fellow dundie fellas.

You arent capable of engaging yourself in any intelligent talk. Na noodles full your brain. Continue enjoying your noodles, a no dey disturb you....Mu.mu.

Well if you're capable of celebrating and making reference to the death of Okeke just for his entitled political choice, then I believe you're a dangerous human being who should be pointed out to security agencies for surveillance. I am not even going to assess you for intelligence....far from it... what intelligence do I seek from a you who do not value human life? Law of Karma? You do not know the meaning of Law of Karma... if you do, you will know that there is absolutely no nexus between Okeke's person, acts or deed and what happened to him.

You need to visit a psychiatrist. Your despicable soul in on a path of redemption.... I just pity you kin, cos in this your state you may potentially visit this your "Law of Karma" on them
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Ade3131:

Bros wey mumu, please gimme a video where your governor used that word (bolded above) on the said day he acknowledged the death of one person.

And just to show how smart you are, your governor met the wounded at the hospital and it was confirmed on camera that those victims had bullet wounds. Does it mean that your hit squad that opened fire at the Lekki Tollgate did selective shooting? Like hey there, lie down and lemme shoot your leg.... You there, freeze! I'm aiming at your arm.

Bcus that's the only way to ensure nobody gets killed.

Remember where the counter allegations started?

The military was not at the Lekki Tollgate.
The military was there but did not fire any bullets.
The military was there, but only fired blank bullets.
The military shot live rounds but only did so into the air.

How do you explain these to your 4 year old daughter at home that all those statements actually meant the same?

You're a bloody waste of my time. Sanwo-olu said, the pathologist confirmed at the panel that the only death recorded on the 20th was as a result fo Blunt force Trauma. The second death was brought in on the 21st (the next day) with bullet wounds, pathology report has it that he was hit with bullets (pellets) [from locally fabricated guns]

"He tweeted, “Information reaching us now is that a life was lost at Reddington Hospital due to blunt force trauma to the head. It is an unfortunate and very sad loss"
https://integrityreporters.com/injured-victim-of-lekki-shootings-dies-in-hospital-sanwo-olu/

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1318862090833174530?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1318862090833174530%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww..ng%2Fnews%2Fgovernor-sanwo-olu-makes-u-turn-confirms-a-life-was-lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.