Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Have You Done Your HIV Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Done Your HIV Test? (329 Views)

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Should I Go For HIV Test? / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done Your HIV Test? by cutecommend: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Some people are scared of doing HIV test, some may just claim by faith that they are HIV negative. The truth is that one day, you will do HIV test. There will be a prompting to do HIV test. It could be during antenatal, during pre-marriage process, during medical check-up, etc. The truth is that HIV negative and HIV positive people are all beautiful people. What those who are HIV positive need to do is to eat good food and take their drugs.

In the past, I have known people who died of HIV, but today, you hardly see people dying of HIV because of awareness and access to medical care.

One problem with today is that many people have sex without condom. The rate at which people have sex without condom, may be at its highest peak. Some or most married women commit adultery without condom. Guys and girls have sex without condom. And I can tell you, we have people who do not know they have the virus. They have not gone for test, so that they can be put under proper care and good counselling that will keep them healthy and happy.

Advise: Please abstain from all pre-marital and extra-marital affair.

Go to a medical center or laboratory and do your HIV test. HIV is easier to manage if detected early.

Be patient, wait and get married on time.
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test? by modsfucker: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2021
I do not have any cause to run HIV test for now.
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test? by IbadeHQ: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
You're saying the truth. The rate at which Married women sleeps around this days ehn. Their own is worst.

(1) (Reply)

Breach Of Promise To Marry. / How To Easily Differentiate Between Love, Lust And Infatuation. / 7 Things You Should Never Do To Your Spouse In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.