Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

Religious And Political Violence Is Not The Wisest Way To Establish Power (crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Religious And Political Violence Is Not The Wisest Way To Establish Power (crime (141 Views)

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Political Violence: Would 2019 Election Be Recorded As The Most Violent In Niger / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious And Political Violence Is Not The Wisest Way To Establish Power (crime by daytimer: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2021
If I want to travel to New York I will go there straight and not go to the North Pole first.If you want power obtain power do not hide behind religious or political violence.There are religious entities in Nigeria,France etc that hide behind religion in order to make themselves heard through violence.This is a bad move because they will only be viewed by the world over as terrorists.To rule over people they need your trust http:/,humanity.xobor.com

We need to change our mindsets to make on good impact on people and on ourselves NO ONE IS A CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXyYSQrM2Y4

(1) (Reply)

Glass & Mirror Merchants | Glass Manufacturers In UAE / I Will Develop Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking System For You♦️♦ / Please Lets Drive Safe Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.