Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Something Strange Is Happening To Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Strange Is Happening To Me... (662 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by shegxy9(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have been staying with my family friends for sometime now because their house is not far from my workplace though I do go to my own house too.... But I have been with them for like a month now and something is happening to me. It's two rooms apartment, the couple stay in one room and visitors and family friends do stay in the second room and most times if guys come over, I do sleep in sitting room but presently we are just three in the house, I, wife and a little girl she just brought from village... Am the only one staying in the second room presently but her belongings are in the room, she sleeps in the sitting room... I do go work infact I normally come back between 5 to 6pm everyday except weekend... Now anytime I want to sleep in the night, I will come to the room and sleep but I don't lock the door at the back because I know she might come to pick up one or two things meanwhile she goes to school and she has to wake up early to take care of the house but for like three times now, she would be trying to open the door to pick up her stuff but she wouldn't able to open until I stood up to check the door, the door will be locked and I know what am saying I have never locked the door anytime I want to sleep... I was not really thinking about it before but today own really shocked me, the door was locked up again when she came to pick up her things in the room, I had to stand up again to open the door I didn't lock... I couldn't sleep again!!! This is so strange to me!!!
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by Kriss216: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
So, what do you want us to do now

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by SILENTandSMART2: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
You forget you locked the door nothing strange.... since you never collect stready slap from invisible spirit when the door was locked so nothing is wrong with you....

It do happens your brain just don't remember you locked it yourself, sometimes you will be looking for what you hold or in one's pocket......
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by idahme(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Make further observations and see what pans out. You have to be calm with yourself for the moment, assume you did that and forget remembering that you did. Make a third party confirm your observations if false seek medical attention.
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by OloshoMan: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
It seem it locks when you jam it. Just some carpentry issues.
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
HMMM, MAYBE NA YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE DEY LOCK THE DOOR. cheesy grin grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by shegxy9(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:
So, what do you want us to do now

See mumu question... If u don't have reasonable advice to type then Bleep off na
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by shegxy9(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
It seems it locks when you jam it. Just some carpentry issues.

Hmmmm maybe am really confused
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by shegxy9(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=idahme post=108114446]Make further observations and see what pans out. You have to be calm with yourself for the moment, assume you did that and forget remembering that you did. Make a third party confirm your observations if false seek medical attention.[/quot

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by shegxy9(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
You forget you locked the door nothing strange.... since you never collect stready slap from invisible spirit when the door was locked so nothing is wrong with you....

It do happens your brain just don't remember you locked it yourself, sometimes you will be looking for what you hold or in one's pocket......

Thanks
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by Sonnobax15(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening To Me... by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
For how long are you going to stay with them?

You really need to stop inconveniencing people and move out since you have your own house even if they're not complaining.

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Motive You Should Consider Dating An Igbo Man / How To Get Him To Ask You To Be His Girlfriend / Say No To Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.