Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,967 members, 7,966,573 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please I Want To Know About The New Approved Federal College Of Education - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Want To Know About The New Approved Federal College Of Education (221 Views)

Vacancy At Federal College Of Education Umunze. / Massive Recruitment At Kaduna State College Of Education Gidan Waya / Vacancies At Akwa Ibom State College Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know About The New Approved Federal College Of Education by Levels1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good day nairalander.....

Please some months ago federal government approved the establishment of new federal college of education in some states of the federation.

Please I want to know if those institutions have started operating , and if otherwise what could be keeping them this far as they have not adverted any Job vacancies.

Anyone having useful information should kindly respond. Thanks always

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Teachers Needed In A Secondary School In Ebonyi State / Telegram Entertainment News Update Group / Writers.ng Job Recruitment For Remote Professional Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.