Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. (940 Views)

Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by MikePhilly(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Godspowerproject

Today, December 1, 2021, Prominent Nollywood actress and Pastor at Gracemade Christian Center, Seun Osigbesan, launched her Zsheunic Scents brand, with the release of Smell like a Boss.

The wife and mother of two lauded the milestone, considering it's not everyday you achieve such feat and because she is the first ever ambassador for her brand.

Taking to Instagram to announce it, Seun Osigbesan, popularly known as Jenifa from The Johnsons, and producer of the short movie, Compromise,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDS5xdT78A

Wrote:

"It's a happy December
Indeed December is very happy for me as I launch my brand Zsheunic Scents today.

So permit me to introduce to you the first collection of Zsheunic Scents THE BOSS.
A unisex perfume that will get everyone talking about your smell.

THE BOSS perfume is 20k
But to celebrate the launch of The Boss perfume, I will give the first 30 people to place an order for 15k each

To place your order, click the link in my bio
Delivery within Lagos is 24 hours.

Happy December
"

Join us in saying a Big Congratulations to Zsheunic.

JESUS IS LORD

Re: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by Shellsploit: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Amazing...
Wait o.. sey Boss dey 2 types? cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by MikePhilly(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing...
Wait o.. sey Boss dey 2 types? cheesy

As of now. Na 2 Bosses dey! Naija and international Boss
Re: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by iamyemiakins(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shey no be say dem go repackage Smart Collection perfume like this grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by MikePhilly(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:

She's going to give them a run for their money by God's grace, considering her husband is a Pastor. She go meet them for prayer house
Re: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. by MikePhilly(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:

God's power don do am, I sample d perfume, e smells like yankee

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerks & Party Hard Wande Coal, Reekado, Bbn Dorathy, With Toke M / Bbmanzi Shower Time: Terry, Mpho, Libo, And Others Showers Nayked (videos) / Daniel Regha Lambast Davido And Fans Over Comment Following Wizkid’s Grammy Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.