Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) (37321 Views)

Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira / Helicopter Rotor Blade Slashes Through Indian Man' Neck While Testing It (video) / Uber Driver Shed Tears Of Joy When Receiving Car Gift From His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
The camera guy no get chill.
He said the security man will need to work for six million years to pay off the damage.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Mom007(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
He shu just run away.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by tivhador: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olarewaju89:
grin

See how his village people are looking at him grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

His Village people be like "Ladies, We did a mighty fine job destroying this fool's future, didn't we?" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Olarewaju89: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
tivhador:

His Village people be like "Ladies, We did a mighty fine job destroying this fool's future, didn't we?" cheesy

grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by aspabay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Crime of the scene indeed

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by freshalien: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
He said the security man will need to work for six million years to pay off the damage.

The guy really no get chill...I almost fell out of my chair because of his commentary...

“Leave gate, decide to open another gate for this fence” “kom be like architectural design” grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Perfecttouchade: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
I heard this is the crime of the scene grin

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Innocentbaloo: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
The guy loose his December salary just like that.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by delta2x(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
The camera man is very funny grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by emekamatthew976: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can't escape problem
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by InoGetJoy: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
Aswear the guy dey mad cheesy cheesy
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by clothingonline(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
What will you tell oga
You trying to learn driving

Check signature men clothing best deals in Nigeria
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Judd007: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na now you go know say, gateman no de train dog
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Queenserah26(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Double wahala for dead body grin grin grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by crackhouse(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Village people are so much impressed.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Did I hear him say... this is the crime of the scene grin grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
No plaster for fence,de car too don old
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by ukpahu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
pls can someone call me 911
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Wahala no go ever finish from this clime. Na so yesterday when i dey come back from work at Yaba in Lagos na so one minibus popularly known as korokpe go Jam Lexus 360 smashed the rear lights and remove the bumper of the lexus. Na so the korope driver with dreadlock lie down on the road dey beg the owner of the Lexus. I just dey wonder if begging go repair the damaged car.

Hahahahhahahabha

Wahala no dey finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by ayibaisgud: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Thefirmorganics(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Toluwanise247:
That why you don't have to be jealous when you see your mate riding car. Not everyone that drive car own it . Wisdom no go kill me jare grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss
The girl wey em wan impress for still no send am
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Poleski: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
He probably wanted to escape with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / Kia Picanto, Brand New At Great Prices. / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.