Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (53809 Views)

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by walkingshadow911: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy

women go too use una your headgrin

Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Wiz probably thought everyone is like the other Hanty.. Nice one Tems, I like that she is not compromising her standards

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
You no well grin
walkingshadow911:

women go too use your headgrin
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by ScrillyGOAT: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
This Tems is huge. She dwarfed a 5’8 Rihanna and Wizkid, though tiny, looks like nothing next to her. She never learn work yet, give her time. Either that or Wizkid has lost his looks. Last I remember he finished (or should I say was raped) by most of the aristo girls in Lagos and South Africa.

Tems isn't taller than Rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Miller232: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Johel:

Your mumu never do....Wizkid can get queen Elizabeth if he wants....Tems just don't Wana be like everyother lady Wizzy has experimented on on stage...No doubt Wizkid Na ashawo and that gives u no right calling him an idiot when u are way below in life and standard...How you sure weda Wizzy never tear her pant sef just as he did to Tiwa... grin grin

Alaye Rest
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Tonnyray: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
dickt:
Who told you that? You are feeling the way you do because she's a lesbian. She doesn't do men. Decent my foot
You're right bro. Decent kor..
Lez or no lez sef she'd still drop that booty and I'm pretty sure she most likely has. It's a rite of passage if you understand the entertainment industry. I've rolled with a couple of female upcoming artistes as well as video vixens. You do whatchu gotta do to get the kinda leverage you want. You can only start having a say when you're established as a star.

5 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Tonnyray: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:
The picture doesn't show their feet. Not disputing though but we need to know who's getting some extra inches help if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Moeman: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
tems baby come and hold my body
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by KingDash: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Myer:

Lol for him to try do that on stage, they've def been running things behind the scene.

Wizpapa. cheesy
you wise bros.. you sabi women..

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

She is and far bulkier. Check the other pictures in that thread.

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
TemmyT002:
Wizkid fans will not berate him now o.
The dude was probably pumped full of drugs or alcohol.
Radarada
mad goat. Berate him for what. Na your mama e carry ?
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by lookingfly: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Badonasty:
This babe is just too decent...if na those other babes carry nyash like her dem no go let us rest
gal wey wizzy don chop clean mouth embarassed
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Tobidarker02: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

For you to even believe in your heart that Wizkid never choppam Taya,also taya me Walahi.

You need to go for YouTube and watch how Wizkid manhandles her almost on every event on Stage ooo publicly. Imagine what will happen inside their hotel rooms then secretly
You lie unprovoked!
Everyone is not your sister
Please geddifok

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Lordedifice1: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
All i see is tems breast
Tems be like: brodaa wizkid.......no naaaaaaa
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Poleski: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
You don't just go and grab her without earlier consent. You can't even touch your backup singer, not to mention a fellow singer who's on the same level as you on stage.

He grabbed her as if she was a groupie! That kid has no respect. 

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by stevebond007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
People shaa.
He tried to lift her, not grope her.

Nawa for una

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Hkff: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice yansh
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by DrGill(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Walkee:
people don't have brain.
See as Wizkid set for ground like who wan lift heavy weight yet people still dey foolishly talk about groping.
Who positions like this to touch a ynash hẹ has probably fuccked multiple times.
Wizkid and tems na mates sef?
If na Rihanna now sef maybe we fit talk
You dey mind dem grin grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Tobidarker02:

You lie unprovoked!
Everyone is not your sister
Please geddifok

Normally I would have educated you but I am not in the mood today
Re: Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) by DonroxyII: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2021
He was just trying to lift her up maybe she now strong body or He couldn't due to her Height and Weight . I didn't see any groping.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Funke Adesiyan Wears See-Through Net In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.