Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,195 members, 7,916,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (6566 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / I Am Dying In Silence / Am Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by delicious1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
@OP
You are dying? It's not the end of the world mate, life goes on.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by loudboy5: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
That's why it's always a bad idea to be sexually active in your mid 20s, you become so naive about issues concerning relationships and at that age,a lot of things that you call a problem make ppl see you as a stupid person.If you think that a woman having an abortion in the past makes her a cheat and makes you want to die then guy die na!so freakin' dramatic!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Gbenge77(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
Its no problem really,poster.Follow your heart.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by howolorloh(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster pls if u really love ur fiancee as u claimed try & accept her 4 who she is
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
so glad that most of the posts were sensible.
OP, be glad she was comfortable enough to share that with you and move on with life.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Ximustina(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
shocked shocked all the best.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by gsuccess: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2011
In Hebrew 13:4, the Bible says that,'marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge'. Pre-marrital sex is sin. The solution is repentance and salvation.

This calls for genuine repentance and turning away from all appearance of evil.

A SINNER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN, A CHRISTIAN IS NOT A SINNER (I JOHN 3:9,cool. 'HE THAT COMMITTETH SIN IS OF THE DEVIL, '
A CHRISTIAN IS NOT A SEDUCER, A SEDUCER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. IF YOU SEDUCE MEN OR WOMEN TO HELL, AND YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN, WHICH HEAVEN? ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN (I JOHN 5:17a).

FURTHER, ARE YOU INTO LIEING,QUARELLING,FIGHTING,FORNICATION,STEALING,ROBBERY,SCAMMING,FALSIFICATION,SMOKING/DRUNKENNESS,HOMOSEXUALITY,LESBIANISM,ABORTION, self-service, PROSTITUTION OR PATRONISING THEM,CHEATING,SEDUCTION,MAKING CHARMS,IDOLATERY, ANY KIND OF IMMORALITY,ADULTERY, RITUALS, BOWING DOWN TO IMAGES, SEDUCTION, BACKBITING, GOSSIPPING, BLASPHEMY, DECEPTION, COVETOUSNESS, PRIDE,BOASTING, USING ABUSIVE AND VULGER WORDS etc? REPENT NOW AND AMEND YOUR WAYS. THE UNRIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD (I Cor. 6:9). HE THAT COVERS HIS SINS SHALL NOT PROSPER (PROVERBS 28:13). ESCAPE THE DANGER OF HELL FIRE. THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN GRAVE; JESUS LOVES YOU.

IN LUKE 13:3,' I TELL YOU, NAY: BUT EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH'. IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD THAT ANY ONE SHOULD PERISH, THAT IS THE REASON JESUS WENT TO THE CROSS, AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. IN ROMANS 6:23,'THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH,BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2011
True love does not ask us to be perfect, but to be HONEST.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by delicious1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
^Is that right.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by ikennabru: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
Abortion is an issue (besides) religion if it was done by an impostor medical doctor.I advise you to be a man and ignore the news.You said she is your first,who knows if you know mastubation. Be a Man,She is a woman.
Remember how you behaved will determine her level of confidence on you in future. Man up
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by franco3075q(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Guy, let her b, that is her past, if she no tell u, u go know?
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
omogidi:
..... and she came with this BOMBSHELL; SHE ONCE HAD AN ABORTION.

Op get a life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Asks For Money After Sex / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)? / See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.