Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria (3560 Views)

Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates) / Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! / Ron Kenoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by freelance(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2007
Heard Ron Kenoly is to perform in Nigeria. wink

Guess that is a gud development.

Wish him all the best and a memorable stay in Nigeria.

Cheers!
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Seun(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2007
Good sir, can you tell us mre about the source of this story? Thanks!
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by somze(f): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2007
Meanwhile this is not the first time his coming to Nigeria.

A church where i used to worship back then in PH - Hilltop ICC - had invited him twice. Both times he came and performed.

I dont have any evidence right now, but take my word for it wink
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by freelance(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2007
Ron Kenoly will perform in a Worship and Wonders Nite organized by the Abuja-based Dunamis International Gospel Centre.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200707278141976
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by suze(f): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2007
This is not the first time he's performing. The first time he came was in 1994 to Victory Christian church(opposite tradefair). I used to attend the church before they assasinated the bishop in 1995.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by cbjonstage(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
fellas,
d same Dunamis Ministry invited him some time ago. so this is his 2nd time to perform in Abuja.

i didnt attend d first one due to tight schedules dat day. but dis very nite im gonna be there 2 witness d whole show. Venue: National stadium Abuja
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Chiori(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2007
He was in Uyo in 2003, hosted by Pastor Abel Damina of Power Chapel. I was there, so it's not hearsay. One thing I noticed about him is that he is more aged than he looks on TV.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME THE VENUE OF THE EVENT LONELY2FACE@YAHOO.COM GOD BLESS
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by amodiaquin: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ jayon
its holding at National Stadium Abuja
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by pastorking(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2007
I don't actually know about the Abuja cocert, but I know he will be in Port Harcourt on the 30th of this month. that should be next monday.

Venue is Port Harcourt Civic Centre and his host is Dunamis Church, Ph. The posters and barnners are evrywhere in ph.

I hope to be there by God's grace.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2007
i don't live in abuja or ph, plz the venue for Lagos
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by omoge25(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2007
those attending the show in PH city how much are the tickets running for?
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by MP007(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2007
iTS BEEN a long time, why has he been hiding these years, got aall his albums from "sing out:" to "welcome home", his songs as sure blessed my spirir, hope to attend one of his shows in texas, yall having fun , God bless
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Frankies(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2007
Ron kenoly has performed in National stadium surulere in 2002, invited by matthew Ashimolowo of KICC london.
He performed alongside Mary Mary and others .

This is not his first time of coming to Nigeria
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by richylaw(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2007
Chiori:

He was in Uyo in 2003, hosted by Pastor Abel Damina of Power Chapel. I was there, so it's not hearsay. One thing I noticed about him is that he is more aged than he looks on TV.
That' s true, but what  do you expect, Ron is old . I was opportune to be part of his concert/ birthday last year December (06/12/06) when he turned 62!.
Such a blessed man
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by cbjonstage(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ chiori
One thing I noticed about him is that he is more aged than he looks on TV.

DUNAMIS SOUND ENGINEERS FUUUUUUCKED UP!

i witnessed Kenoly performance LIVE! while at d back stage 1st floor of d stadium, d artiste shook his head in a displeasing look after performance.

could u imagine it has bcom a norm in our churches today dat any special guest to perform in any occasion goes homes unhappy just because of d way d speaker echoes and vibrate. when he make speech/comment, it echoes 3 or 4 times. thats y he didnt make use of d instruments meant for programme instead he rather play 4rm his CD album. people afar off didnt noticed all these, thats y is good getting close 2 d stage 2 see all whole + and -.

he introduced his white-pianist and his last son d drummer for d programme. these r d only people who came wit him 4 d Abuja concert
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by oge4real(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
Please I would love to get the date and time of this wonderful concert.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Chiori(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2007
cbjonstage:

@ chiori
One thing I noticed about him is that he is more aged than he looks on TV.

DUNAMIS SOUND ENGINEERS FUUUUUUCKED UP!

i witnessed Kenoly performance LIVE! while at d back stage 1st floor of d stadium, d artiste shook his head in a displeasing look after performance.

could u imagine it has bcom a norm in our churches today that any special guest to perform in any occasion goes homes unhappy just because of d way d speaker echoes and vibrate. when he make speech/comment, it echoes 3 or 4 times. thats y he didnt make use of d instruments meant for programme instead he rather play from his CD album. people afar off didnt noticed all these, thats y is good getting close to the stage 2 see all whole + and -.

he introduced his white-pianist and his last son d drummer for d programme. these r d only people who came wit him 4 d Abuja concert
Dunamis! Just big name. I do better than all their engineers. That's what is taking me on an African tour right now. And yet I can bet you not many Nigerians have even as much as heard my name. I work to such a degree of perfection no ones needs to notice I am there.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by papabaks(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey you guys should come off it, cos this spirit filed man has perform several times in Nigeria. He performed in Lagos During Pastor Mathew Program , even Ron Kenonly, Mike Mudok, Cece Winna's, TD Jakes and others like that have perform time without Numbers in Nigeria,He did in PH, Abuja etc.

We are really blessed in Nigeria, just that the Spiritual Forces are to Much in the atmosphere.
But this time around they must BOW.

Thanks
papa.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by oge4real(f): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2007
@chiori,
Are you job-hunting or advertising? tongue
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Chiori(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
None of the above. Just that I want to let you know it's not in big names. Some small dudes like me know their onions.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Gold(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2007
Nobody has mention the date for the Lagos Concert, and the Venue, please I will love to see the annointed Man of God.

He is not like many Nigeria Gospel singer that has turn praise singer (to praise the politician and the society big thief.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by dearstan(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
i really respect and feel Ron. He knows just how to worship God with music.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Chiori(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2007
Ron Kenoly is anointed to praise God. It's Don Moen who's meant for worship.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by omoge25(f): 5:14am On Aug 03, 2007
Gold:

Nobody has mention the date for the Lagos Concert, and the Venue, please I will love to see the annointed Man of God.

He is not like many Nigeria Gospel singer that has turn praise singer (to praise the politician and the society big thief.

Dates from his website, didnt mention a lagos show date only one for abuja, not sure though, you might still want to ask around.
July 2007
15th - 17th RCCG Victory Temple, Temple Hills, Maryland, Phone 301-352-0707 ext2

26th - 30th - Dunamis International Ministries, Abuja Nigeria
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Configur(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
tank GOD
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Prince22(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2007
Give the house the real detail and how u come accross this. when and where?
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by chiogo(f): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2007
oh, i love his music!!!!
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by BlackMamba(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
How is his singing or whatever he does best going to improve the life of his admirers, better than any other entertainer? I hate entertainers that fleece people of hard earned money, especially in poor Africa, under the disguise of religion.
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
People only pay because they enjoy his concerts; religion is just their convenient excuse. No beef! wink
Re: Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria by Chiori(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2007
BlackMamba:

How is his singing or whatever he does best going to improve the life of his admirers, better than any other entertainer? I hate entertainers that fleece people of hard earned money, especially in poor Africa, under the disguise of religion.
You go and do your own and don't charge, since you are the new Father Xmas.

(1) (Reply)

Yaakpa By Safari / Download My New Mixxtape...by Dj ICE / How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.