Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,062 members, 7,977,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Surgeon Banned From Procedures After Stopping Ops Mid Way To Record Tiktoks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeon Banned From Procedures After Stopping Ops Mid Way To Record Tiktoks (138 Views)

We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surgeon Banned From Procedures After Stopping Ops Mid Way To Record Tiktoks by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
A surgeon who became famous after recording his procedures on TikTok has been banned from the Australian Health Practitioner Agency for performing horror surgeries

A plastic surgeon was banned from performing cosmetic procedures after allegedly stopping in the middle of his surgery to record TikToks.

Dr. Daniel Lanzer, who has over 13 million followers on the platform, was banned from performing all types of cosmetic surgery in Australia after several patients talked about their horror procedures.

He first rose to fame after posting a series of theatrical videos in which he danced and performed operations, which earned him thousands of followers.

One of his patients, named Jackie, said she was in pain and a lump in her chin after a nightmarish facelift he posted on the social platform.

“He’s in the middle of the operation and he’ll stop and watch the video and then say no, I don’t want this, cut this out, do it again,” she told A Current Affair.

“The fact that Ahpra was encouraged to actually do something after years of complaint, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. That is surreal to me.”

A woman named Amy said he shared her surgery online despite not giving him permission, 9 Now reports.

She shared a text message in which he allegedly offered to send her a staple remover home so she could remove the staples from her own cheek.

While another patient claimed the TikTok star left him with a lump of fat on his stomach after a botched liposuction.

“If I had known then what I know today, I would have known Dr. Don’t let Aronov come near me, ”he said.

Have you experienced a nightmare procedure? Share your story at monica.charsley@reachplc.com

The Australian Health Practitioner Agency (AHPRA) has directed Aronov to delete all clips related to cosmetic surgery from his social media and has prevented him from posting about future procedures.

AHPRA said he could only treat patients in the role of a family doctor and under close supervision.

He became the center of the A Current Affair investigation after they decided to check out cowboy clinics.

Aronov conducted proceedings in Dr. Lanzer Clinics, which are now being examined by the health authorities.

He didn’t answer questions from A Current Affair.
https://www.browngh.com/surgeon-banned-from-procedures-after-stopping-ops-mid-way-to-record-tiktoks/

Re: Surgeon Banned From Procedures After Stopping Ops Mid Way To Record Tiktoks by MayorWhales: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
People be doing the most for clout and likes. Good riddance to nonsense
Re: Surgeon Banned From Procedures After Stopping Ops Mid Way To Record Tiktoks by longetivity(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
If the surgeon is a Nigerian no disciplinary actions will be taking

(1) (Reply)

Grow Us / Online Medical Store | Buy Medicines At Best Rate In Pakistan / Bulgur Benefits | Bulgur Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.