Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife (5055 Views)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by luizpippo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good thing the landlord already knew his wife's couchie is at risk with a couchie bandit like you around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by VicUkegbu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Leave married women ooo...

But if say you feel you get mind rugged you...

Work am well.. book hotel... lash evil spirit comot en bodi

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Rickmann: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iddo3:
Dear Nairalands, I’m not new on this platform but I want to remain anonymous. I moved to this apartment a few months ago. It is a self-contain at the back of the main building. My landlord, his wife, and children are living at the main building. The couples are very nice to me and I’m also nice to them. We are living peacefully together. This woman (landlord's wife) likes us to interact each time we come across each other within the compound and I also love to interact with her. She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once. But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once. Please advise I can I do it.

Kai grin
So her husband comes out whenever he hears you interacting with wife, pretending to be looking for something....and that's not enough sign for you to flee? You still want to bleed abi?

There is adage African adage that says "a dog that wants to die doesn't hear it's master's whistle"

Well done you hear.

I believe a word is enough.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
My dad used to say:

If your landlord bleep your wife, na you go pack comot house. If you bleep landlord's wife, na you go still pack comot grin. Your owner red already....you go soon pack comot.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by MufasaLion: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
luizpippo:
Good thing the landlord already knew his wife's couchie is at risk with a couchie bandit like you around.

Coochie bandit? grin grin grin

So funny!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
You'll come to your senses when you cum.

grin
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Bishop0147(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Call me for sugar mummy and sugar daddy connection with good pay here in Nigeria 09133525435 pay 10000 naira agency into this account before calling me with your reciept of payment.
Opay
Monday Augustine.

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Freestainworld(m): 4:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Iddo3:
Dear Nairalands, I’m not new on this platform but I want to remain anonymous. I moved to this apartment a few months ago. It is a self-contain at the back of the main building. My landlord, his wife, and children are living at the main building. The couples are very nice to me and I’m also nice to them. We are living peacefully together. This woman (landlord's wife) likes us to interact each time we come across each other within the compound and I also love to interact with her. She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once. But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once. Please advise I can I do it.
stop taking meth you refuse
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Reggaemich(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Iddo3:
Dear Nairalands, I’m not new on this platform but I want to remain anonymous. I moved to this apartment a few months ago. It is a self-contain at the back of the main building. My landlord, his wife, and children are living at the main building. The couples are very nice to me and I’m also nice to them. We are living peacefully together. This woman (landlord's wife) likes us to interact each time we come across each other within the compound and I also love to interact with her. She has a big yansh and nice breasts which I always look at each time I see her. I really love to bleep this woman at least once . But the problem is that her husband is always at home, he’s working from home. Anytime this woman comes out to spread clothes on the line and we started talking, her husband will come out and pretends as if he is looking for something. I really want to bleep this woman at least once . Please advise I can I do it.
the bolded

At least Once

For another person wife, be very careful O

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

U are on a LongTin
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by FahBuLous: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
You'll come to your senses when you cum.
Swears grin grin grin
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Laurene: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
sisisioge:
My dad used to say:

If your landlord bleep your wife, na you go pack comot house. If you bleep landlord's wife, na you go still pack comot grin. Your owner red already....you go soon pack comot.
your Dad discusses sex with you?
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by sisisioge: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Laurene:
your Dad discusses sex with you?

Not a discussion par se.....just a proverb he throws to show how some people will still be at a disadvantage regardless of if it's their fault or not.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kuriosmynd: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
The truth is she probably knows your mind.
Married women are expert at reading the mind of a crush...one of the reason she's also trying to open up to you in a coded way.
I guess she wants the adventure too....and his husband is probably sensitive, reading the unspoken game btw u and the woman.
Just thread carefully.
And if u must have her number, never give her ur common line that ur landlord probably has....he will quickly burst ur bubble if he finds ur number in his wife's fone... .lol
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Bigredmachine: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Something must to kill a man... OP fire down nothing go do u, except u lose guard
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Judd007: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
The next time he comes out he’s gonna shoot you in your rizuzzu,I mean you bloccoss
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Edyice: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
[/b]The truth is she probably knows your mind.
Married women are expert at reading the mind of a crush...one of the reason she's also trying to open up to you in a coded way.
I guess she wants the adventure too....and his husband is probably sensitive, reading the unspoken game btw u and the woman.[b]

Just thread carefully.
And if u must have her number, never give her ur common line that ur landlord probably has....he will quickly burst ur bubble if he finds ur number in his wife's fone... .lol

She know what
Iddo3 wants and her husband is reading his wife body language too .

If iddo3 wants her , you have to let her make the move , then you follow up
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kuriosmynd: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Edyice:

She know what
Iddo3 wants and her husband is reading his wife body language too .

If iddo3 wants her , you have to let her make the move , then you follow up

Yea...She won't break the move explicitly...the guy has to take initiative at a point in a very coded, bold and funny manner
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Edyice: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Yea...She won't break the move explicitly...the guy has to take initiative at a point in a very coded, bold and funny manner

Correct … even straight longer eyes contact

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Kuriosmynd: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Edyice:

Correct … even straight longer eyes contact
Evil guy... together with some sardonic mild smile..lol. Evil..lol
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Laurene: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin
sisisioge:

Not a discussion par se.....just a proverb he throws to show how some people will still be at a disadvantage regardless of if it's their fault or not.
your dad must have sampled lots of women during his youthful days.
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by sisisioge: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Laurene:
grin grin your dad must have sampled lots of women during his youthful days.

The guy still dey do am sef embarassed
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by COZA234(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op, you better be careful ooo

Make them no go nack you juju
Re: I’m In Love With My Landlord’s Wife by Freelane33(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
You can only sleep with her don’t fall in love Nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions / Newyork Couple Jump To Their Death Together Because Of Debt(photos). / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.