Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' (881 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
abraham zoe 08163038595; i will try to update this every night. pst matthew addressed the body of christ recently, empowering us with strategies to take over the land and the market place. by the time you digest this article, ''you will shout i've got it'' then you begin to dominate your world.
pst matthew words '' i believe God wants us to own the market place.
forbe magazine says the richest man in africa (out of about 700 million people) is not a christain.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
i will be sharing with you_
50 reasons why you ought to own the land
God wants us to own the market place which is the economy, he wants us to increase on every side but for this to happen, we have to see it first.
God wants us to employ 500-1000 people in our organizations_thats what i mean by taking d market place. today how many christains capacity is up 2 that?
God wants us 2 take over d gates of finance, d gates of media & politics why?because it controls our destinies but are these gates in d church? no
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
how many christain are occupying important political offices? very few yet d political realm controls the course of our lives, it determine the quality of our educational, health, road systems. politicians decide what we see in our world.
in the last elections, sadly not many christains were invovled, we have to change that. (we must not leave political positions & d civil service to unbelievers for these people & those in d house of assemblies may wake up one day & start making laws against d gospel)
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
yesterday, i was reading the nigerian compass. it says nigerian political office holders have stocked N6 trillion naira in various foreign banks_ how sad.
(>it shows that our leaders are not patrotic citizens.
nigeria, full of very poor people yet you stock their monies abroad_thats plain wickedness).
do you know how much a trillion is?
may be i should explain that.
a trillion is a thousand billions_so 6000 billons was taken out of this economy, stocked in foreign banks by those we elected to rule us_bizard
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by EarsWide(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
Are we talking about the same Ashimolowo that was begging for dollars in Ghana ? Why does he not use his financial knowledge to raise money, why does he still need 'miracle seeds' ?

In fact the same applies to all those who preach on financial breakthrough - why cant they use their knowledge to generate enough money for the church without resorting to extorting their poor congregation ?
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
wow, so much on d gates of politics, now i hope you can see yourself in office_i know when u get there, u will do big things for God. begin to see yourself as d governor of your state, begin to think big.
now lets consider another gate, d gate of finance.
when you look @ d banks, d telecoms, big conglomerates with over a thousand employees_you can't mention six christains running such.
are you not tired of running connershops?
see, these things am sharing with u will deliver a whole industry into your hands
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by nlMediator: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
The pastor does not need to share many principles for the listeners to take over the world. He should tell them to simply start doing what he's doing. Basically, stop pumping money and gifts to him; instead invest it in their own businesses and personal development. Use their brains to become creative.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by noetic16(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
abrahamzo:

abraham zoe 08163038595; i will try to update this every night. pst matthew addressed the body of christ recently, empowering us with strategies to take over the land and the market place. by the time you digest this article, ''you will shout i've got it'' then you begin to dominate your world.
pst matthew words '' i believe God wants us to own the market place.
forbe magazine says the richest man in africa (out of about 700 million people) is not a christain.

where in the bible did Christ mandate Christians to seek to financially dominate the world?
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
another series of updates;
taking over the gate of d educational market place;
we send our children abroad 2 study (becos what they teach in our schools here is now obsolate). if they in the west relegated education to the back ground the way we are doing, will we be able to go there to study?
thank God the church in nigeria today are actively involved in running schools and universities_but it could be better)
history tells us that a pastor started havard in 1686. cambridge & oxford were bible schools.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
if God those not find a christain, he will deliver this wealth am talking about into d hands of an unbeliever for d promotion of his gospel.
cyrus was an unbeliever God used because none of his people was big enough to sponsor his work.
God said he will deliver d treasures of kings 2 u so that u can build his house & esterblish his kingdom in d earth.
this principles are not 4 a man who wants 2 buy a car or build a house( just be creative & u wiil do just that).
this is an anoiting 2 take over d land.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
now i will begin to share with you the laws of wealth creation.
u can also find them in my book titled the 33 laws of wealth creation
1. d law of enterpreneurship
it says more people become wealthy by starting & running a business successfully than any other way on earth.
for u 2 qualify 4 Gods blessings, its important u run a business.
God wants to bless u greatly but u must start a business & run it b/4 he can put this greatness into your hands.
d capacity 2 run a business is very important_its the key
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
in london, i ran a conference on 400 new business to start.
we have to take over_dont be lazy & remember d bible says what so ever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.
it also says do u see a man deligent in his work, he will stand b/4 kings, i.e those in power, d super rich & not ordinary men.
the present govt did well by giving us a good election, dis will trigger d flow of dollars in billions into our economy; therefore stop lookimg 4 jobs, seek 4 opportunities.
i wish u can understand this.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
enterpreneurship is about looking out 4 a human need & reaching out to meet that need.
you are not only to fill that need but u have to make that venture profitable.
do you want to help d poor?
become financially stable first, then u can begin to help d poor.
u have to understand that broke cannot help broke. (if you are average & u start an Ngo to help d poor, its certain u will be pulled down to there level.)
look 4 a dream_have all d facts & details and d dream will open up to you.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by noetic16(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2011
^^^ I worshipped in mathew's church for quite a while . . .and never for once did he preach or emphasise on RIGHTEOUSNESS. why dont u ask him to run for president or seek political appointment since he knows so much about the economy and wealth creation?

simply put . . , mathew is a gifted fraudster.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
pls, bear with me_i dont have access to pst mathews diary tonight, i will continue d series from him tomorow evening.
but let me share with with you d concept of d future, d original thought of this posting his from my brother john: it will bless you.
the concept of d future has been basterdised.
many plan d future without planning there everyday.
what is the future?
this is my defination_the future is the sumation of your every now.
many waste dia today & wish 4 a great future
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2011
your next 24 hours is your future. what u do with your everyday determines what u will see in your future.
many youths says " in d next 4 yrs, i go make am.
4 yrs down d line and there is no success.
then they say "by d time i am 60, i will be very rich & inflential. now they are sixty & d future is gone.
thats what happens to old men in our villages who live in poverty, sadly they will live like that for d rest of dia lives_unable to sustain themselvess in d cities.
they faded away.
don't fade away
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
make d most of your every moment, redeem the time 4 d bible says d days are evil_i.e thing will continue to be more difficult as a result of how d world system is being runned.
men do not stumble on success, success is not by luck, u create it.
remember, whatever a man sows dat shall he also reap.
u can't sow corn & reap grass.
if u sow idleness u reap air.
you have to understand how growth works.
the child given birth to, started has as a seed & it started growing.
what do u want 2 be in d future?
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
for instance, if u want 2 be a world leader like me, then u have to start now.
start relating with quality people & professionals.
and never forget this, u are not ordinary.
u are not a speck in d dust.
u are somebody special.
u are a prince with authority & power, a prince with inheritance.
the world belongs to you.
set your sail & go 4 d world.
believe in yourself.
believe in what God made.
God made you & u are not a failure.
u can become big_become powerful, dictate d pace & get big.
refuse 2 be small.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Library 'read Dis Pst Matt Ashimolowo Instructions &u 'll Begin 2 Rule D World' by abrahamzo: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
so tailor your own success_in your association & in d words u speak.
thats your responsibility.
i repeat tailor your words for what u say is what u get.
where u say u are is where u are transported to.
your words are things, they have power, they can move mountains in d realm of d spirit.
words are gifts to men.
if ur words are sometimes positive & sometimes neagative then your experience in life will also be that way.
talk 2 your future, it can hear u, 4 we were made in d likeness of God &2functn like him

(1) (Reply)

Earth Is Hell That Subversive Angels Are Sent In A Body Suit For Purification / Why Christians Are Silent On Boko Haram Issue? / If You Have Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.