Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,533 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fans Lambast Nigerian Music Star, Wizkid Over Alleged Sexual Harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Lambast Nigerian Music Star, Wizkid Over Alleged Sexual Harassment (250 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Lambast Nigerian Music Star, Wizkid Over Alleged Sexual Harassment by Jillbabs: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Some social media users have accused Afrobeats superstar, Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as Wizkid of making unwelcome and inappropriate sexual advances towards his colleague, Temilade Openiyi (Tems).

The allegations trailed a clip shared online showing the duo performing their song titled Essence at the O2 Arena, London.

In the video, Wizkid moved closer to Tems and attempted to carry her by putting his hands beneath her buttocks.

However, Tems quickly removed his hands and appeared uncomfortable afterwards.

Meanwhile, some of their fans have taken to social media to knock the musician while demanding an apology.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Fans-lambast-Nigerian-music-star-Wizkid-over-alleged-sexual-harassment-during-London-s-O2-arena-concert-502327

(1) (Reply)

Double My Rent, I'm Winning Too Much ," Blaqbonez Tells Landlord (video) / Why Most Record Labels Don’t Thrive In Nigeria -don Jazzy / Why Suicide Was An Option For Me - Ondo Popular Blogger, Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.