Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo (659 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo by sentix(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
In as much as I appreciate what Chief Obafemi Awolowo, I believe the family is taking it too far!!!!!
His legacy should be protected.
But his family seem to be living on the old man's glory!
Re: Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo by 2mch(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
sentix:

In as much as I appreciate what Chief Obafemi Awolowo, I believe the family is taking it too far!!!!!
His legacy should be protected.
But his family seem to be living on the old man's glory!

How did you come to this conclusion? I have never heard of them using his name to campaign. Tinubu has been using his ideology to get noticed. So who is riding on what glory. Abeg think like a human being.
Re: Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo by hercules07: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
HID Awolowo is not Awolowo, Awolowo demands our respect, but every other person must earn it, including his wife.
Re: Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo by sentix(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
So why do the so called Yoruba leader most of whom do not have any ideological connection with awolowo constantly believe they have to visit Ikene to show respect.

TO WHOM!!!!!

CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO OR CHIEF MRS HID AWOLOWO
Re: Is Hid Awolowo The Same As Chief Awolowo by seanet03: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
2mch:

How did you come to this conclusion? I have never heard of them using his name to campaign. Tinubu has been using his ideology to get noticed. So who is riding on what glory. Abeg think like a human being.
Go and suck the arse of the suppliers of fake call logs. So by endorsing the candidature of GNI a man who daniel used to siphon the treasury of Ogun state she is not campaigning for him? This was a woman who labelled the man who turn himself to a sole administrator by closing down a house of assembly illegaly as the New Awo. Anybody that mingles with Daniel and SUPPLIERS OF FAKE CALL LOGS DESERVE LITTLE OR NO RESPECT

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints New AGF / Good News For The People Of Ekiti State / Leave Us Alone, Reps Reply Obj.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.