Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,217 members, 7,967,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not (2276 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Nemesis0147(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2021
All these people trying to discourage you are just bitter and broke people that will even sell their family house to japa.
Guy do your research very well and japa.
They are always seeing the bad side of things without considering the better or good side.
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Raalsalghul: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
All these people trying to discourage you are just bitter and broke people that will even sell their family house to japa.
They are always seeing the bad side of things without considering the better or good side.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!!
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Hayee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Put the house on yearly rent na
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hayee:
Put the house on yearly rent na
Ofcourse it yields about 400k per year but then before all the tenants pay sef, I’ve spent it all, expenses here and there, how many years will I use to gather it
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Edyice: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Quality20:
donate the house to an Islamic charity

You mean Islam

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Edyice: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
arthurwillia:

Thanks brother

Let me give you three million

Where is your the house located
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Edyice:

Let me give you three million

Where is your the house located

No my Gee . It’s located in ogun state though

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / my pay back to a yahoo boy / Your First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.