Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,344 members, 7,910,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers (723 Views)

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by CovidVaccine: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Air Peace: Onyeama's brother accuses him of wickedness towards his passengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6hqv1TgmM

Re: Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
wink
Re: Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by davodyguy: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
When will he go to USA to shut them up for accusing him falsely?

If someone calls me a thief, I'll sue the person and go clear my name

If he doesn't go the US, then Abba Kyari too must not go
Re: Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
davodyguy:
When will he go to USA to shut them up for accusing him falsely?

If someone calls me a thief, I'll sue the person and go clear my name

If he doesn't go the US, then Abba Kyari too must not go
Bad belle afonjas already beefing Air piece Boss because he is Igbo.
Re: Air Peace: Onyeama's Brother Accuses Him Of Wickedness Towards His Passengers by davodyguy: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bad belle afonjas already beefing Air piece Boss because he is Igbo.
I know a very ignorantly person was going to be tribalistic on this.

Leave tribe out. Can't he go to USA to clear his name?

(1) (Reply)

7 Travel Tips In Crossing Seme Border / Nigerians In Sydney Australia / A nairalander Visit To Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.