Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,162 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. (25482 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Nosa111(m): 2:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Peace walk in what aspect? Walk so the death can Rest In Peace or what kind of peace?? Whona mumu sha
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Miller232: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

What I see is that people like Falz and macaroni are simply trying not to look bad before Nigerians
You sef reason am it will not go well if someone like macaroni that constantly criticise the government is seen walking with them Nigerians go almost drag am enter water

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by MemoriesAndMe: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are so right.

These sorosoke people have a sponsor controlling all their moves.

Not attending a peace talk won't stop the government from working. The act does not ridicule government but makes the sorosoke people looks like dummies.

Even people fighting war, always have peace talk once in a while
I think it makes sense to see how the whole event surrounding the decision of those not willing to attend the peace event unfolded. Everyone cannot be fooled at the same time.

1. The Lagos Governor fulfilled his promise of a transparent investigation of the #LekkiTollgateMassacre. The report showed it aligned with what the youths reported. Everyone was happy with the Governor for understanding what the youths were saying, against the lies the government came up with that contradicts every local and international evidences. Everyone in Lekki at that particular night couldn't have gone crazy at the same time - no matter how they try to silence their voices.

2. The "white paper" was released. It contradicts the report in #1 above and everyone knew the story had been changed - most likely by powers above the Governor - hes just a puppet to some folks anyways.

3. The Governor suddenly asks the youths for a peace walk - implying accept the outcome of the doctored white paper and not the outcome of the original report.

Read between the lines - between #1 and #3, who doesn't understand the game theyre playing?

The report was an outcome of efforts from multiple folks that worked together for an entire year, the white paper was the outcome of what some folks worked on in a few days. Which one is more reliable?

So, dont blame those that don't buy the idea of walking with the Governor because he suddenly changed his mind on the report and think the white paper is correct overnight. Those that fall for it are probably paid already.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2021
The short devil is always a sellout with the right price. Idiotic goat.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Segalinks is reasonable and understands politics. Most of these people have forgotten that sagalink started the endsar movement before it was hijacked by anarchists, feminists, thugs, homosexuals and liars.

The government gave you a life time opportunity to talk to them after destroying their facilities, but you declined the opportunity.

Government come and go, the next government coming wont even remember you exist.

If you say you are fighting for the youth, why don't you go and tell the government what you want.

Shut your trap. Segalink is a hypocrite.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by mediainc: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Sensible statement.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Segalinks is reasonable and understands politics. Most of these people have forgotten that sagalink started the endsar movement before it was hijacked by anarchists, feminists, thugs, homosexuals and liars.

The government gave you a life time opportunity to talk to them after destroying their facilities, but you declined the opportunity.

Government come and go, the next government coming wont even remember you exist.

If you say you are fighting for the youth, why don't you go and tell the government what you want.

You are correct with the highlighted part. And I think it's why everyone in the front page took the same position as yours. But you are are gluttons. You are walking with the devil cos of what you will gain in politics. When Sanwo Olu realises that EndSars front fighters wont walk with him, he went to pick Lagos State university kids who arent even front fighters. He went to pick kids the university has paid cos he wants youths walk with him. And them this Sagalink who refused to Falk the suddenly talked now that he is walking. I have know Sevalink to be a traitor.everyone on Twitter knows him to be a snake.

Sanwo, Buhari and Burutai will be shocked what will happen to them. They will face ICJ one day by the grace of God.

You are a glutton.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by house10s: 3:35am On Dec 03, 2021
same way buhari walked b4 he became president

how far now? rubbish
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by balladin: 3:38am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

You ought to respect their decision and realize that they have a right to think differently. The governor is indirectly fingered in that report, secondly they don't think the major subject of endsars has gone away as some of them have been brutalised post endsars. So how do you expect them to respond.
I'd rather say that it's your position that is imature here not theirs. For them, this is just another means of protesting. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by pradof(m): 3:44am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=108161350]

They want youth engagement and when they engage them, they still reject the engagement, cry and wail like little babies.

I just don't get why they are so dead against the same thing they asked the government to do, it's right there in their own panel report, the same report they want us to read, accept and swallow.

I really don't get them, they don't want peace, they have their own mysterious agenda..

[You are definitely an APC member and this is obvious from the energy at which you are defending this government, truth must be told and no matter how much you try to cover the truth, it would be let out on due time ]
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Onowu1979: 3:49am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

SA park well.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by balladin: 3:50am On Dec 03, 2021
dohyn:
What exactly is this walk meant to achieve apart from performative nonsense ?
People were protesting peacefully, you sent soldiers to shoot and kill them, everything premeditated. Panel set up by yourself indicted you in the killing.
No apologies, no remorse. You want to walk.
If you like, trek to Gombe, it won't amount to anything.
Shame on all the dimwits supporting this useless walk. It's really unfortunate.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by jaxxy(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Another Pathetic statement and u call urself a patriot. Insulting innocent and peaceful protesters and praising government backed hoodlums.

Utterly disgusting. Even if u want peace u will start with justice and sincerity not hypocrisy.

Nobody is even fighting with you. The people say they want justice and u say peace. Where is the correlation undecided

People must heal b4 they walk for peace so sanwolu as good as his intentions may be is putting the cart b4 the horse.

Nobody can outfox the masses. U have only suspended ur judgement day.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 4:27am On Dec 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Another Pathetic statement and u call urself a patriot. Insulting innocent and peaceful protesters and praising government backed hoodlums.

Utterly disgusting. Even if u want peace u will start with justice and sincerity not hypocrisy.

Nobody is even fighting with you. The people say they want justice and u say peace. Where is the correlation undecided

People must heal b4 they walk for peace so sanwolu as good as his intentions may be is putting the cart b4 the horse.

Nobody can outfox the masses. U have only suspended ur judgement day.

1. Innocent people listens and go home after their demands are met, they on't sit in the streets after that for days, eating drinking, dancing, taking pictures and posing for selfies, chasing clout for self-promotion.

2. Innocent people obey the laws of the land, they go home after curfew, they don't burn down public buildings, they don't burn down businesses and destroy jobs and they don't kill policemen.

3. Innocent people don't lie, peddle fake news and propaganda to destroy their own communities.

4. Innocent people are always for peace and peaceful overtures, not insult and abuse other people looking for peace.

In your mind, you and the people you are talking about are peaceful, but ordinary peace walk you can not do, you are insulting and abusing people, throwing tantrums like little children.

Dude, you and your none peace loving destructive elements don't have to walk for peace or join us, sit your destructive ass at home and watch us do our peace walk on TV.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by LordVarys1: 4:27am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

you are definitely a hoodlum yourself. Brainless fool

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by femi4: 4:32am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Illiterate

Politicians brainwashing them since 1960

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by ddeola: 4:33am On Dec 03, 2021
E call army make dem come shoot una. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Now, e dey call una make una come do walk. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by kingthreat(m): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2021
tydi:
shocked

Segalinks or Nintendolinks we ain’t talking about peace setters here anyone could claim a peace marker here but we talking about murderers here in their closets ..And hopefully I guess you know we talking about the murderers here.
Else you telling me you mining skulls too like it’s something hereditary to you guys or what

Senseless Opinion from homosexual endsars activist
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by LordVarys1: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2021
How can you be calling for peace walk to heal the land when you haven't accepted there was ever a war

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by jaxxy(m): 4:40am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

1. Innocent people listens and go home after their demands are met, they on't sit in the streets after that for days, eating drinking, dancing, taking pictures and posing for selfies, chasing clout for self-promotion.

2. Innocent people obey the laws of the land, they go home after curfew, they don't burn down public buildings, they don't burn down businesses and destroy jobs and they don't kill policemen.

3. Innocent people don't lie, peddle fake news and propaganda to destroy their own communities.

4. Innocent people are always for peace and peaceful overtures, not insult and abuse other people looking for peace.

In your mind, you and the people you are talking about are peaceful, but ordinary peace walk you can not do, you are insulting and abusing people, throwing tantrums like little children.

Dude, you and your none peace loving destructive elements don't have to walk for peace or join us, sit your destructive ass at home and watch us do our peace walk on TV.

Like I said u praise government hoodlums who attacked people exercising their rights. U left violent places and sent soldiers to innocent peaceful protesters. U are not patriotic or thinking properly.

Government hoodlums carrying dangerous weapons are peaceful not so? grin

Clown and criminals. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by SmartPolician: 4:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Treasure17:

''These sorosoke people have a sponsor controlling all their moves " How did you arrive at this? Or just a mere assumption without evidence to back it up? Can there be peace when there's no justice? Are you aware that what birthed Endsars are still happening?Common! The governor could have handled this in a proper manner but he decided to go this route. Doesn't make any sense.

It seems you are new on Nairaland.

You shouldn't bother replying all those monikers who commented first because they are paid agents who promote whatever the government shoves down our throats, no matter how diabolical it is.

So, brother, save your energy and engage more rational people.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Just look at them, all they know how to do is fight, throw tantrums, insult and abuse, they can not formulate any sensible or intelligent counter narrative, typical mentally vacuous and aimless people.

Anyway, your tantrums, hatred, bitterness and misguided and pain and sorrow is limited to your bitter and pathetic posts on NL.

We walk, sit your ass at home and watch Lagosians walking for peace on TV..

Losers

grin grin

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by bencr7: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2021
D most confusing part is that most of apc paid people or BMC group were d pple that fully supported BLM protest in America that later reduce d killing of police on black but against d protest for d change of d country, I know many of them supported d protest of buhari and co against Johnathan government in 2014-2015 but hate any group or persons that want protest against diz government that are worst than useless PDP in everything. Later they will say pple hate their country which have show that they are d one who hate d country because most country that changes today to be a better country, protest and revolution were involved. Eg France revolution 1787 and 1799 ,eygpt revolution in 2011,Irish independent protest against England, Germany revolution 1848 etc
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by bencr7: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
Just look at them, all they know how to do is fight, throw tantrums, insult and abuse, they can not formulate any sensible or intelligent counter narrative, typical mentally vacuous and aimless people.

Anyway, your tantrums, hatred, bitterness and misguided and pain and sorrow is limited to your bitter and pathetic posts on NL.

We walk, sit your ass at home and watch Lagosians walking for peace on TV..

Losers

grin grin

u know d politicians that u are praising Don't even care about u, 2022 everything will increase abi aspect another protest that will make endsar own look like baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.