Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,567 members, 7,968,617 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

When Madam Suspects Oga's Prayers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Madam Suspects Oga's Prayers (410 Views)

Oga Bassey Comedy Series / Oga Sabinus In Trouble With Mr Macaroni / Life Experience Comedy(Eps 2): Professor Of Funny English And Madam Fashion Riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Madam Suspects Oga's Prayers by judedwriter(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
A woman overheard her husband praying:

"Father, I thank you my wife Mary. I also thank you for comfort, for peace, for joy, for grace, for favour...."

The woman on hearing these names, barged into her husband's room and angrily shouted:

"Daddy Akpan, who is joy? Who is favour? Who is peace? Who is grace? So you have the audacity to thank God for your extramarital affairs, abi? grin grin grin

Her husband shook his head and took a deep sigh.

(1) (Reply)

Are U A New Youtuber And U Want To Grow Ur Channel / Video: This Girl Was Robbed At University Of Ibadan (gosh) / Lion Open The Car Door Of Tourists �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.