Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) (5724 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:50am On Dec 03, 2021
It gives joy to see one’s adopted child grow into a beautiful woman. Destiny Etiko didn’t hide her excitement while receiving someone special to her.

She was visited by her adopted daughter, Chinenyenwa and her mother.

Destiny took to her Instagram page to write, “See who came visiting? And now she is taller than her mother. My beloved adopted daughter, Chinenyenwa, ”

This is not the first time Destiny has shown off her adopted daughter on Instagram. She has done that countless times.

The actress is really proud of her recent height. She also wants her fans to appreciate Chinenyenwa.

Lovely moment indeed

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWUUsynOq8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW-13WnFoKD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by ValCon888: 4:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Some women are not responsible enough to have kids talk more of adopting one.

I hope she doesn't auction the little girl to the highest bidder.
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by amzee(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2021
She really took good care of her.
No sign of suffering on the little girl.
Only few women can adopt a child and take the child as their own biological child.
May God bless every good women out there
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by WoundedLamb: 4:22am On Dec 03, 2021
ValCon888:

Wow... Some of y'all will never appreciate something good.

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Everything for the camera.. We Nigeria we are all politicians in one way or the other.. If u dey show off on social media u be politician is just that u never collect form.
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by Ceenachi: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations baby girl wink
I pray and hope to be adopted too one day in Jesus Name Amen cool

Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially bless
Amen

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by Geminiempress: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Ceenachi:

Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially bless
Amen
u are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by idris646(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
this one don ripe to pluck oo

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by KingMack(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
idris646:
this one don ripe to pluck oo

SHUT UPP!! PERVE NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by klonboi: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Ceenachi:

Heavenly Father
Amen

Mail me please!
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Dm if you want me to be your daddy. Ladies only grin
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by sukar886: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
ValCon888:

. Enemy of progress
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thats her lesbian partner.
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
The girl looks so much like her. Something is telling me she's the biological mom cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by Autossolutions: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nicepoker:
Thats her lesbian partner.
How Old are You?

Re: Destiny Etiko's Adopted Daughter And Her Mum Visit Her On movie Set (Video) by sammybest889(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
abeg this 1 na show off (dem want begin trend) anything 4 d gram

abeg this gal don reach...18,just asking 4 a friend cus Right now I de fear case of minor

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Most Famous Buttocks On Instagram(2 Million Followers Including Rihanna) / I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! / Abiodun Femi Lekuti Danku Baba Imole Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.