Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale (912 Views)

Difference Between Inverter Ac And Low Voltage Ac Read More / 2hp Haier Thermocool AC Low Voltage / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by tbred: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Haier Thermocool Low Voltage Air Conditioner[b]SOLD[/b]

Few months used/rarely used

Good as new
Price : 105k slightly negotiable

SOLD

Re: Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by tbred: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2021
tbred:
Haier Thermocool Low Voltage Air Conditioner

Good as new

Available
Re: Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by jarrot(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2021
60k?
Re: Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by tbred: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2021
tbred:

Available

SOLD
Re: Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by aorseer: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
tbred:
Haier Thermocool Low Voltage Air Conditioner[b]SOLD[/b]

Good as new

SOLD

I want to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to this seller, he showed me that there are still honest and sincere Nigerians in this country.
When i saw the advert of this AC i said to myself how am i going to get it to my location (note that seller is in Ibadan and I in Makurdi), ladies and gentlemen the seller apart from reducing the price considerably also went ahead to unmount the AC, took it to the park for waybilling when i had not even paid a penny, it was at the waybilling that i paid for the AC and cost of waybill. Thank you for selling not just an AC but sincerity, you made distance not to be a barrier and made me believe in humanity.My family will definitely enjoy the AC this harmattan.
From Makurdi, North Central Nigeria to Ibadan, South West Nigeria with love.

6 Likes

Re: Haier Thermocool Low Voltage AC For Sale by tizteezy(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2023
I hope you're still enjoying your unit

aorseer:

I want to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to this seller, he showed me that there are still honest and sincere Nigerians in this country.
When i saw the advert of this AC i said to myself how am i going to get it to my location (note that seller is in Ibadan and I in Makurdi), ladies and gentlemen the seller apart from reducing the price considerably also went ahead to unmount the AC, took it to the park for waybilling when i had not even paid a penny, it was at the waybilling that i paid for the AC and cost of waybill. Thank you for selling not just an AC but sincerity, you made distance not to be a barrier and made me believe in humanity.My family will definitely enjoy the AC this harmattan.
From Makurdi, North Central Nigeria to Ibadan, South West Nigeria with love.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What This Government Has Made My Family Resolve To. / What Do You Think Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? Is There Any Hope? / Have You Been Told That:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.