Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,578 members, 7,937,629 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind (842 Views)

NYSC Terminologies & Acronyms Every Corps Member Should Know / What NYSC Expect Every Corp Members To Do Doing Shutdowns? / Moments Every Corp Mender Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind by scotz101(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2021
I remember in 2016 when I graduated from the university. I posted my graduating pictures on Facebook just like every graduating student will do and then the comments and likes kept pouring in. We wrote on our clothes and did the usual partying.

Guess what, I thought I have finally arrived, finally I've gotten a certificate and I'm a proud graduate. I was dead wrong. I didn't know what laid in front.

I left for Nysc (posted to Gombe state)and afterwards started searching for a job and that was when I knew the Nigerian job market was very though, even if you have "leg' and most graduates do not have the relevant skills to secure a good job�. We are all half baked.

I kept applying for jobs and I remember printing over 50 copies of my CV and walking from school to school and company to company until I was drenched in the hot sweat of Gombe sun.�

Guess how many called me to confirm i was the one who dropped a CV. NONE

I remember sitting down on my student bed, put my hands on my head and just silently cry. I had just used my last money to make copies of my CV. What was I going to eat?

After several weeks of searching I finally got a school that offer to employ me and pay me 5K per month. Guess what, it was hell.

In my frustration, I went on Google to search for a profitable online business I could do from which I could earn well and I came across Affiliate Marketing...

Luckily, I came across someone on Facebook who was holding a free class on Affiliate Marketing and I quickly joined in and was enlightened on what the business was all about and how to get started�

After the class, I knew I must not sleep on this opportunity o

I quickly looked for the start up money and started out on this profitable business model and I also focused on learning the high income skills that came along with it���

Soon enough, my sales started pouring in and I started earning 5 figures soon to be 6 figures, and then 7 and 8 figures.......

SO, HERE ARE 4 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW THAT WILL SAVE YOU IF YOU TAKE IT SERIOUS

� YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON YOUR CERTIFICATE! It won't give you any reasonable job, and I don't want you to go through the same frustrating times I went through.

� Don't say "it cannot happen to me" and then you don't prepare for what is ahead of you. Nigeria is though,even as a student you probably faced that already.

�Learn relevant skills and specifically HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILLS. They are in hot demand in our world today and will give you added advantage in the labour market. Having skill that are in demand will ensure you don't have to take up peanut-paying jobs and you'll be able to live the life you want.

� Plug into and learn a PROFITABLE business model that is guaranteed to bring in good cash without needing so much of your time and you can easily scale it.

SO, LET ME GIVE YOU THE SAME OPPORTUNITY I FOUND DURING MY GOOGLE SEARCH THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

I will be hosting a free Masterclass in a closed WhatsApp group to show a few persons how to prosper with other people's products

If you'll love to join us, click the link below and enter your details

CLICK HERE

Or send a WhatsApp message

Re: 4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind by scotz101(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
scotz101:
I remember in 2016 when I graduated from the university. I posted my graduating pictures on Facebook just like every graduating student will do and then the comments and likes kept pouring in. We wrote on our clothes and did the usual partying.

Guess what, I thought I have finally arrived, finally I've gotten a certificate and I'm a proud graduate. I was dead wrong. I didn't know what laid in front.

I left for Nysc (posted to Gombe state)and afterwards started searching for a job and that was when I knew the Nigerian job market was very though, even if you have "leg' and most graduates do not have the relevant skills to secure a good job�. We are all half baked.

I kept applying for jobs and I remember printing over 50 copies of my CV and walking from school to school and company to company until I was drenched in the hot sweat of Gombe sun.�

I remember sitting down on my student bed, put my hands on my head and just silently cry. I had just used my last money to make copies of my CV. What was I going to eat?

After several weeks of searching I finally got a school that offer to employ me and pay me 5K per month. Guess what, it was hell.

In my frustration, I went on Google to search for a profitable online business I could do from which I could earn well and I came across Affiliate Marketing...

Luckily, I came across someone on Facebook who was holding a free class on Affiliate Marketing and I quickly joined in and was enlightened on what the business was all about and how to get started�

I quickly looked for the start up money and started out on this profitable business model and I also focused on learning the high income skills that came along with it���

Soon enough, my sales started pouring in and I started earning 5 figures soon to be 6 figures, and then 7 and 8 figures.......

� YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON YOUR CERTIFICATE! It won't give you any reasonable job, and I don't want you to go through the same frustrating times I went through.

� Don't say "it cannot happen to me" and then you don't prepare for what is ahead of you. Nigeria is though,even as a student you probably faced that already.

�Learn relevant skills and specifically HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILLS. They are in hot demand in our world today and will give you added advantage in the labour market. Having skill that are in demand will ensure you don't have to take up peanut-paying jobs and you'll be able to live the life you want.

� Plug into and learn a PROFITABLE business model that is guaranteed to bring in good cash without needing so much of your time and you can easily scale it.

SO, LET ME GIVE YOU THE SAME OPPORTUNITY I FOUND DURING MY GOOGLE SEARCH THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

I have compiled my knowledge into a FREE ebook that will show you how you can RETIRE YOUNG AND RICH and I'll be giving it to only 20 persons today.

If you're interested, simply ENTER YOUR DETAILS TO Download the book here

Check the next Comment

Enter Your details here so I would know where to send your copy

https://www.cognitoforms.com/TSBA/RetireRich

Re: 4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind by scotz101(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

I have compiled my knowledge into a FREE ebook that will show you how you can RETIRE YOUNG AND RICH and I'll be giving it to only 20 persons today.

If you're interested, simply ENTER YOUR DETAILS TO Download the book here

Enter Your details here so I would know where to send your copy

CLICK HERE

Re: 4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind by scotz101(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=scotz101 post=108690304][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper / Youth Corps Members Will Be Posted 2 Brono,yobe,others-FG Insists / Nysc 2013 Batch B Team Abuja,lagos,oyo Ogun & Akwa Ibom...lets Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.