Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk (27441 Views)

You Will Not Walk Alone - Oyebanji Assures Late APC Chairman’s Family / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
I want us all to embrace peace and let GOD fight for us.

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]funny how Tinubu urchins claim to be more Yoruba than real omoluabis
God bless real Yorubas
devil punish Tinubu urchins
may death be their reward and may they be wiped away all those who support evil
amen

This exactly how ipob curse other Nigerians, good job

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Kingstanding: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
shigishege:
kill yourself then
. Your father should kill himself. Bastard, yahoo yahoo guy.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
mokt:

I don't believe you. Na dem dem you be. Convince me you have never been paid by 'them'

you dont believe me....
what does that even mean....

why should i come on nairaland and say what am not....??

would you have believed me when i haved said am a rocket scientist....

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
If indeed this morons in this picture are students then they are a big disgrace to humanity. How can you be walking shoulder to shoulder with a well known murderer who killed hundred of youths like you during the endsars protest. The blood of the innocent people killed will continue to hunt all of you including the people defending them here on nairaland. The hottest part of hell is a reserved for all of you Punks

so what should they do to him? throw him stone? how many time did you condemned the one at Anambra

3 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by mokt(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
tsdarkside:

you dont believe me....
what does that even mean....

why should i come on nairaland and say what am not....??

would you have believed me when i haved said am a rocket scientist....

I do not believe you are not on their payroll
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Its only fair to say money has exchanged hands
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Babastrong(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ipigs will hurt themselves over this. They hate any good/peace about our country.
Check those negative comments below, most of them are from ipigs.

3 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
cool
oyatz:

Bros, better don't go and join useless riots/protests so that you won't be a victim.

Forget Karma, she is not effective in Nigeria, otherwise I expect karma to have visited many of our leaders, cultists, armed robbers, Bandits ,Fulani Herdsmen and other terrorists.
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigeria student don collect hot cake angry that is why I don't really care about any protest sad
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by GEEBITE: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stale divisive message. Lagosians mostly Yorubas folks were the arsonists and looters . The videos ranging from Oba's palace,Igbosere court,Surulere etc are all there as documentary evidence.
SlyDev:
May God protect us from visitor that will burn down our house, the responsibility of odua land rest on us Yoruba youth
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
Stale divisive message. Lagosians mostly Yorubas folks were the arsonists and looters . The videos ranging from Oba's palace,Igbosere court,Surulere etc are all there as documentary evidence.

Back off

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Hkff: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
What do you expect from students who don’t know their right from wrong yet
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by GEEBITE: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
From who or what?
SlyDev:

Back off
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by ibkonekt(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
the news is only to propagate propaganda of the govt and the elites. i see no students there
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by tsdarkside(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
mokt:

I do not believe you are not on their payroll

who shat in your head....
ipob....??

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by IbileIfe: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dogs will always walk with their masters.
Dogs will be dogs.

1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by ThatFairGuy: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fahdiga, LASU Students love their murderers. Go and hang Peter Obi the murderer of innocent mind at Akwusu, THAT SHOULD BE MORE OF CONCERN TO YOU
Malory:
If indeed this morons in this picture are students then they are a big disgrace to humanity. How can you be walking shoulder to shoulder with a well known murderer who killed hundred of youths like you during the endsars protest. The blood of the innocent people killed will continue to hunt all of you including the people defending them here on nairaland. The hottest part of hell is a reserved for all of you Punks

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by emilo2bad: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Malory:
Didn't you see where I said the security agents quickly surrounded and molested them before they could open their mouth to tell the whole world the truth
Forget matter those women were sponsored. NO picture of their death children in their placards

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by etzmztagenius: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sanwo-Olu, agba cooker

LASUites aren't in for any peace walk grin
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by etzmztagenius: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by shigishege: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Your father should kill himself. Bastard, yahoo yahoo guy.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Fahdiga, LASU Students love their murderers. Go and hang Peter Obi the murderer of innocent mind at Akwusu, THAT SHOULD BE MORE OF CONCERN TO YOU
Incoherent gibberish. Karma will soon catch up with you. The bloods of the victims will soon make you tear your clothes in market square
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by ThatFairGuy: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
When will you open thread for Akwusu massacre victims during maladministration of Peter Obi Fahdiga.
Won't nemesis caught up with you as well
Malory:
Incoherent gibberish. Karma will soon catch up with you. The bloods of the victims will soon make you tear your clothes in market square

2 Likes

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by ocelot2006(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Same youths take the brown envelopes.

Same youths later complain that the country's bad, there are no jobs, and that they're constantly harrassed and brutalized by cops.

You see why I have no hope in this nation?
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by calcal: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2021
This one na preparation for the next election jor
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by DOTian: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Golan007:

Simple questions do not require epistles.

Give us names and pictures of purported victims of the "Lekki Massacre".

Let's take a look at their obituaries.

These things don't require lengthy prose.

Why were your murderous handlers removing The CCTV cameras?
Oh, they wanted to service them, abi?

1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
When will you open thread for Akwusu massacre victims during maladministration of Peter Obi Fahdiga.
Won't nemesis caught up with you as well
I don't even know who Fahdiga is
Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Golan007: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2021
DOTian:

Why were your murderous handlers removing The CCTV cameras?
Oh, they wanted to service them, abi?

Removal of cameras equate to massacre?

angry

1 Like

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Engrduke: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Malory:
Mind you I'm Yoruba but I won't support evil

Smile.
Your lies bursted too soon.
You claim to be Yoruba and when one of you just labeled all Yorubas "USELESS" on this thread, you quickly endorsed it with "GBAM".
Who does that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk by Malory: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Engrduke:

Smile.
Your lies bursted too soon.
You claim to be Yoruba and when one of you just labeled all Yorubas "USELESS" on this thread, you quickly endorsed it with "GBAM".
Who does that?
That's my parody account and the post wasn't from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.