Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) (702 Views)

If Your Hand Is Not Strong, Don't Go Into Marriage - Nwoba Chika Nwoba / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / "You Can't Be A Christian And A Feminist" - Nigerian Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by ExAngel007(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2021
love babies so much... :*

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by KanielOutis92: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol. I can totally relate

1 Like

Re: You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by MarveworldG: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Babies are so cute

1 Like

Re: You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lols. grin
Re: You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by Ihavethingstodo: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
You will be surprised where they got the strength from grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Open This If You Are Not Strong Enough (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Awwnnn my ovaries.. see that cute little grip cheesy.

I'll just put that tiny fist inside my mouth lol..

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Washing Clothes By Hand / How Much Money Do You Need To Live Comfortably For The Rest Of Your Life / What I Intend To Do About My Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.