Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,824 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osun Guber: Nobody Can Attains's Governor Oyetola Credibility In 2022 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Osun Guber: Nobody Can Attains's Governor Oyetola Credibility In 2022 (296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber: Nobody Can Attains's Governor Oyetola Credibility In 2022 by packagerz: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
The osun born Comedian Olusegun jeje. who commence his online Comedy tour today from ile-ife titled (Osun4oyetola)..begins his jokes with ..if you are looking for someone who has (laaka ye)..then think of mr Oyetola..The man with wisdom,knowledge and understanding (Ogbon,imo ati oye).

If you are looking for someone who has (iwa omoluabi)..then its mr Governor who is blessed with integrity and insight.

What of (Akinkanju).....its mr Governor that owns it,.

What of (iyi) ? I give it to Mr Governor again and again.No candidate in Osun holds this credibilities except Governor Gboyega Oyetola...my advise for you,me,market women,farmers,students and artisans..go and get your PVC ready to retain our industrious Governor for the next work Years..

4+4nii jooo

(1) (Reply)

#加速主义 #加速王 #acceleratorneed #总加速师 #加速皇帝 #拉闸限电 Realistic American "House Of Cards / You Go Kpai Broda Shaggi / What An Interesting Video To Watch And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.