Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,344 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) (51996 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin whistleblower grin grin
Nokio1:
He BLEW the teacher.....
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Hamiltonii: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
hammer567:
your younger sister will be fccuked mercilessly, whilst you cool off in jail.

rubbish!

Do you supervise the fĂșcking of your sister?
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by elbaraj2020(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
teacher got a taste of his own medicine.... "you live by the gun, you die by the gun"
What a disgusting soul you are, you because the teacher try to discipline the little then it's a yardstick for him to die for it? Little sanity left in you is totally gone this very minute, May God have mercy on us...

3 Likes

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by pek(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
teacher got a taste of his own medicine.... "you live by the gun, you die by the gun"
Very senseless and heartless comment!

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
backbencher:
If a teacher mistreats you, get your parents to report to the school authority, and let the school authority take it from there. No need for all this long grammar.

i guess some people are different... some (like you) would report to the school authorities and others would solve the problem directly...and BOTH would be right... this teachers acted improperly and this death is the result of the teachers wrongful actions.
how dare you want people to react properly to injustice and wrongful deeds?!?!? let everyone carry their own cross!

If the school refuses to handle it, then let your parents withdraw you from the school, and take you to a school where the teachers are more concerned with teaching than beating students.
And if you want students to stop being beaten in school, like I do, go and get your senator or house of rep member to pass a law banning corporal punishment in school. Or go and meet a human rights group, so that they can approach the Minister of education, and let the Minister or commissioner issue an edict banning such.

believe me, thanks to this deluded teacher's beating death, nobody is going to lay a finger on students in "that" particular school EVER AGAIN. problem solved!

Which is what a Nairalander did recently, and got justice done at the level of the school. (Thread on front page 2 days ago). School proprietor heard him out, and found out that the teacher was to blame, and dealt with the teacher. Case closed.

thats great...well done to them....but dont expect everyone to deal with issues the same way...thats stupid. some people deal with issue the way they desire and face the consequences of their action....just like the teacher did. you cant possibly expect everyone to deal with this issue "your way" just because "you" see it as best. its obvious some people see the family member's actions as rightful!

Don't take the law into your own hands. Because people are not going to hear the rights and the wrongs of your case when that happens, and I know from near bitter experience how that feels. They will just assume that you were the aggressor, and that will be that.

teacher initially did the above (aka taking the law into his own hand) and his wrongful action resulted in an even more wrongful reaction....this is the direct result of an act getting a reaction. stop expecting everyone to react the way "you see fit".

a man goes hom and sees his wife in bed with another man,,, some men will forgive the wife and ask her not to do it again, some men will beat the wife/lover black and blue AND SOME MEN WILL KILL THEM BOTH... and as much as you may disagree, all have the right to deal with this the way they see fit (so long as they accept the consequences of their actions).
i know many men ourt there who would gladly go to jail for murder than take the humiliation/disgrace/abomination of seeing your wife in bed with another dude.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
elbaraj2020:

What a disgusting soul you are, you because the teacher try to discipline the little then it's a yardstick for him to die for it? Little sanity left in you is totally gone this very minute, May God have mercy on us...

its called tit for tat... if the teacher had done HIS JOB, he wouldnt be dead right now. what happened to him is a direct reaction to his wrongful actions... and he should live (no pun intended) with it.

i certainly dont send my children to school to be physically abused....

2 Likes

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by MNDY(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tallesty1:
Now this is funny.

He attacked your gender and it pissed you off so instead of insulting him you decided to attack the rest of your gender in his life leaving him and his gender free of your evil wishes and you think you're defending women.

Laughable gringringrin

Hahahahaha....what an observation there.
Women don't support themselves. As a matter of fact, they see each other as competition and seriously jealous themselves.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by anu3: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
DOTian:
"He blew the teacher"? How?

judedwriter:

Grammatically, it's supposed to be "he threw a punch at the teacher."

Me sef, go school small.

Yeah... But it's 'figuratively' correct to say someone got blown away by someone or something: could mean to greatly humilate or surprise someone.

2 Likes

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Gee64: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spear the cain and we have a decayed society such as ours.

Anyway, only untrained teachers flog carelessly.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Every and all persons who know the whereabout of the power Mike that beat up another human to death should report to police immediately. He has the rest of his days in prison where he will meet with strong people like him who he can either beat to death or be beaten to death.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
What a tribulation! Michael has bought market and he must pay fully.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ask around... That's what some teachers in private schools earn per month... Most private schools don't pay more than 25k. And the teachers work ridiculous hours, handling work meant for at least more people.
no wonder always vex for nairaland
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fe190:

I don't know when you schooled but teachers were respected even between 2006 to 2015, things have probably changed now but discipline is always vital in education, you even have to be disciplined in the real world to carry out your job or hustle well.
You're funny o, 2006 to 2011 peeps were crazy, they did everything under the sun no reason am
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by euniselfyahoo: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by HonestFriend: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Flamezreal:
Teacher is the victim now and no one is condemning the act strongly. All they do is to catch cruise with the news. Don't worry, E go soon reach everybody.

If not for our animal nature here a teacher has no right to Cain any child..

My neighbor here dey don't Cain any child in their school, no matter what.. I mean no matter what d child do.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Weezy463: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kasala don burst!
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by November24(f): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
WizBLANCE:
Teacher's reward is in heaven, this one don collect for earth.

You may call it fallacy of hesty generalization but some teachers have practically left their work zone.

1) they give students note to copy for them on the black board.

2) they will hardly have time to explain the note.

3) they will flog your child like he/she stole from them.

4) they befriend your under aged kids

5) they flog your kid if he refuse their pedophile approach.

6) they will abuse your kids and make sure you knows nothing about it. God will purnish bad teachers.

the list goes on and on

Times are bad, the economy is harsh but trust me nobody is finding it easier. Your job is to teach, just do your job.

Killing is bad and I know the killer will not go unpunished but if you are a teacher in this forum

You have to learn that minding your business is the best you can get.

Be a good teacher and trust me nobody will come for your life. I hate bad teachers.

Baby talks.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Nairaland beggar... I hope Dem don dash you money to buy one T-shirt this Christmas.

Covidiotic asshole

KingLarry04:
who be this frustrated goat? Will you get ur low life ass out of my mention
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by NaBanga: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Teachers should learn not to put their hands on students. From this point on, if you do not have permission to beat a child, you better keep your hands off that child.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

All this your tears sef.
The teacher don collect, nothing you can say will bring him back to life. Next time don't beat people's children. We've had cases of children abused by teachers all in the name of discipline. You can't tell how a relative of that child will react to such. Next time keep your hands to yourself. cheesy

Honestly I really don't see anything wrong as long as it isn't more than 3 strokes

I can just tell the brother of the student believes she can do no wrong.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

its called tit for tat... if the teacher had done HIS JOB, he wouldnt be dead right now. what happened to him is a direct reaction to his wrongful actions... and he should live (no pun intended) with it.

i certainly dont send my children to school to be physically abused....

How do you know the girl wasn't lying because she had a grudge against the teacher?

That was how Samuel Paty lost his head!
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by KingLarry04: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
Nairaland beggar... I hope Dem don dash you money to buy one T-shirt this Christmas.

Covidiotic asshole

no be beggar your papa dey do before motor crush Im leg? As hunger want kill ur family, ur mama com start to fck small Bois for area?? Abeg get ur wretched soul off my mention,,
See guy, me no be online noise maker, if e sure for ur mama,make we see one on one, settle scores..
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by KingLarry04: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2021
moneyissweet:

Covidiotic asshole

If you ready, come in front of lasu gate, then notify me with a mention.. ok?? Make ur eye see wetin u dey find, because I post comment jejely, ur low life ass come dey mention me with insult,, I know ur mama before
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Rajahbite(m): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Nokio1:
He BLEW the teacher.....

Yes he did......past tense of BLOW.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Gval123: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Nor be juju be that?
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Honestly I really don't see anything wrong as long as it isn't more than 3 strokes

I can just tell the brother of the student believes she can do no wrong.

I don't think teachers should be hitting kids, we Nigerians should have gotten past this by now. It solves nothing. Once you allow "3 strokes", it turns to 5, before you know, the child is getting abused. Saw a picture of a 4year old girl with huge cane marks on her legs, for what reason? undecided
I'd take care of my child, send him/her to school only for that helpless child to be brutalised by an adult? Nah. If my child does wrong, the school has the right to suspend him/her, not inflicting pain, bruises, marks and injuries on my child. This one was beaten to death, in saner climes he'd have been arrested and kept away from kids even after he's released.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2021
elbaraj2020:

And if the child had died in the process? undecided
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

If we hit everyone who disrespected us, we would be in trouble

Also pass that to teachers who beat kids as little as 4years for little offences.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Also pass that to teachers who beat kids as little as 4years for little offences.

And if that happens, the parents know the way to the headmaster/mistress/teacher's office to report.

And if nothing is done, the parents also know how to withdraw their child from school to another school where such does not happen

And if the injury inflicted on the child is serious, the parents know how to , you know, call the police. Or social media.

Because if they go and beat up the teacher, no one , including the police, is going to hear whether they were right or wrong...na assault case them go prosecute. Like the zombies they are.

And if you want to avoid falling into the hands of zombies, do things by the law, so that you remain protected by documentation.

The chap who beat up the teacher did wrong. Nothing justifiies what he did. He had civilzed legal alternatives, instead, he chose the way of the wild animal.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:
How do you know the girl wasn't lying because she had a grudge against the teacher?
That was how Samuel Paty lost his head!

pls dont confuse the issue... Samuel Paty did indeed show a very disrespectful image to kids...and although the girl who told about it wasnt in school that day, Samuel Paty DID show the disrespectful naked images that got him beheaded. again, wrongful action that got a wrongful reaction....you cant tempt the devil and not expect his wrath....here is a clue: the Charlie Hebdo pictures he showed these kids are the same exact pictures that got a group of mad men go to the offices of charlie hebdo and kill a few people. some people call these sick images freedom of speech, i call it pure evil madness of fuelling a fire. but hey, i dont see them insulting the jewish community,... the last one who did, got blackballed from any form of media in France for the past 17yrs...his name is DIEUDONNE MBALLA MBALLA.

this BS hypocrisy got to stop...you can either insult any religion and call it freedom of speech OR you cant and therefore you ban everyone who do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 31 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.